From a feature perspective the Element S from Thermaltake really offers everything you need. Whether or not you'll buy the case will come down to two things, the first being if you're happy with a midi tower. Standing at 505mm it's not a small case, but it doesn't offer the room that a full tower does.
The second will be the look; this is something that is going to completely depend on the person. The red LED fan at the top isn't in your face and helps add a bit of color to the case. Black and red as a theme is something that can't really go wrong and if you're happy with the more plain look that the Element S offers here it might just be the case for you.
While lacking some of the flair that we quite often see in a lot of Thermaltake cases, the Element S is a nice breath of fresh air for people who like the brand but don't want all the bells and whistles that we see in other models from the company.
The only real downfall to the case would have to be the lack of full tower version for people who like the model but want the extra breathing room a larger tower offers. All in all the Element S at $119.99 over at Newegg is a pretty nice looking case that doesn't hit the wallet too hard. Pair it up with a nice power supply and a good little Core 2 or i7 system and you're going to end up with something that looks subtle but manages to pack quite the punch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now