Setup and Installation
Installation of the TEG-240WS is quite simple. Configuring the device is a little more complex in terms of options, but is still made easier by the Web Smart interface.
One of the first things you will need to do is get the TEG-240WS on the proper network; you do this with a handy little utility that is found on the Utility CD-ROM.
This utility will scan your network for the TEG-240WS and allow you to perform basic configuration steps to get it ready for more advanced options as well as having a few advanced options of its own such as a monitoring function for traffic, password setting/changing, firmware updates and launching the Web Smart interface.
When you open the Web Smart Management Utility you will need to find the TEG-240WS. To do this, simply click on the discover button; this will tell the utility to search for connected web smart switches.
Once the TEG-240WS is found you highlight the listed unit and click the configure settings button.
In the window that opens you can set the IP address of the TEG-240WS as well as set up an SNMP trap if you are using one.
Once you have set the IP address to match your existing network range (or the desired range) you can log into the Web Smart Configuration utility built into the TEG-240WS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Project CARS 2 will run upscaled res on Xbox One X
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced