Setup and Installation
Installation of the TEG-240WS is quite simple. Configuring the device is a little more complex in terms of options, but is still made easier by the Web Smart interface.
One of the first things you will need to do is get the TEG-240WS on the proper network; you do this with a handy little utility that is found on the Utility CD-ROM.
This utility will scan your network for the TEG-240WS and allow you to perform basic configuration steps to get it ready for more advanced options as well as having a few advanced options of its own such as a monitoring function for traffic, password setting/changing, firmware updates and launching the Web Smart interface.
When you open the Web Smart Management Utility you will need to find the TEG-240WS. To do this, simply click on the discover button; this will tell the utility to search for connected web smart switches.
Once the TEG-240WS is found you highlight the listed unit and click the configure settings button.
In the window that opens you can set the IP address of the TEG-240WS as well as set up an SNMP trap if you are using one.
Once you have set the IP address to match your existing network range (or the desired range) you can log into the Web Smart Configuration utility built into the TEG-240WS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD