Setup and Installation
Installation of the TEG-240WS is quite simple. Configuring the device is a little more complex in terms of options, but is still made easier by the Web Smart interface.
One of the first things you will need to do is get the TEG-240WS on the proper network; you do this with a handy little utility that is found on the Utility CD-ROM.
This utility will scan your network for the TEG-240WS and allow you to perform basic configuration steps to get it ready for more advanced options as well as having a few advanced options of its own such as a monitoring function for traffic, password setting/changing, firmware updates and launching the Web Smart interface.
When you open the Web Smart Management Utility you will need to find the TEG-240WS. To do this, simply click on the discover button; this will tell the utility to search for connected web smart switches.
Once the TEG-240WS is found you highlight the listed unit and click the configure settings button.
In the window that opens you can set the IP address of the TEG-240WS as well as set up an SNMP trap if you are using one.
Once you have set the IP address to match your existing network range (or the desired range) you can log into the Web Smart Configuration utility built into the TEG-240WS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Nintendo Switch affected by Middle East flight ban
- Switch JoyCon issue caused by 'manufacturing variation'
- Assassin's Creed: Empire latest leak is fake
- HMD Global wants Nokia in the top 3 phone manufacturers
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- BIOSTAR GK3 good mech kb for starters?
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter