My take on the SilverStone NT07-775 is this. If you have a clearance issue in your HTPC or SFF case, as I did in the Cupid 3, this cooler is a good solution to the problem. Most of the market as I see it, uses tiny fans or chooses to go the passive route for low profile coolers. I think SilverStone did a fairly decent job in adding a solution that doesn't need extra case fan noise to keep the processor cool.
After all the testing was done, I mentioned previously that I did in fact install everything into the Cupid. Once the NT07-775 was installed, I did notice a couple of degrees drop in CPU temps with the case lid on over the retail cooler that was combating the PSU for air intake. On the subject of the PSU, the exhaust to my hand felt a bit cooler as well. Dropping the fan one centimeter closer to the processor seems to allow my HTPC to function a little cooler now.
Considering the SilverStone NT07-775 is $22.99 at Newegg with free shipping, again, how can you go wrong here? It is slightly ironic that I am a cooler reviewer and was actually looking for a replacement cooler for my home theater system. SilverStone offered me a great solution to my clearance issues without compromising too much performance in doing so.If things are a bit tight or you have peripherals binding a retail cooler, I suggest you take a look at the SilverStone NT07-775 to solve your space issues.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone NT07-775 Low Profile CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017