The front of the package we received from Inno3D was actually the wrong one. For this reason we've had to use a photo from them so you can see what it really looks like. We can see that the Inno3D logo is present along the side of the box with the NVIDIA logo, while also being seen in the top right corner.
Across the bottom we have more NVIDIA logos and to the right we have the number 285 along with just a few of the main features. Above that we have mention of the card being a GeForce GTX and finally we have some stickers that let us know that Company of Heroes: Opposing Forces and Warmonger are included.
Turning the box over gives us a little blurb; moving down gives us a run down on some of the features and we also have a bit of information about SLI and what's needed to get it up and running. We also see all the other information that we've become accustomed to seeing on graphics card boxes.
Moving inside the package, we have a little install guide that has our driver CD attached and also present is a full version copy of Warmonger, a game I actually don't know anything about. While not seen here, the card will also include a full version copy of Company of Heroes: Opposing Forces which was mentioned on the front of the box.
As far as cables go, we have everything we need; dual molex to 6-pin PCI-E, S/PDIF loopback cable, S-Video to RCA, Component out Dongle, DVI to VGA connector and a DVI to HDMI connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD