BIOSTAR's latest gaming products cover both the mainboard and VGA card spaces with two products that offer a sweet spot for performance versus investment in hardware. The motherboard is the Gaming H170T which is the best valued motherboard of the Gaming Skylake platform (other brands are at least $169 and up) and the GPU is the Gaming GeForce GTW980Ti, a 6GB GDDR5, 384bit, full size PCB, high-end 3D graphic solution, supporting NVIDIA's PhyX and CUDA technology at 4K resolutions.
BIOSTAR's latest mainboard, the Gaming H170T is based on Intel's H170 chipset which is a single-chip design that supports Intel 6th generation socket 1151 Intel Core processors. The Gaming H170T comes with Hi-Fi Technology built inside, delivering Blu-Ray audio, Puro Hi-Fi features an integrated independent audio power design with a built-in amplifier. The technology utilizes audio components with an independent power delivery design for a significant reduction in electronic noise producing superb sound quality. Moreover, the Hi-Fi H170T supports USB 3.0, PCIe M.2 (32Gb/s), SATA Express (16Gb/s) and has DisplayPort for monitor output.
There is also BIOSTAR's SmartSpeedLAN included which is a free software application that monitors and manages your PC's network behavior. With user-friendly GUI, it allows you to select and prioritize different types of network traffic, including gaming, media streaming, communications or web surfing. You can also set any specific applications, choosing to prioritize or block accordingly. SmartSpeedLAN can feature automatic management options that use adaptive networking intelligence to ensure that you are getting the best online gaming experience over other gamers.
Not only that, this board features a "Moistureproof" PCB design. That means that you can setup an outside kiosk or signage and even in rural or coastal areas with high humidity the board will be robust. There are also X.D.C (eXtreme Durable Capacitors) which are quality solid capacitors to help make sure the board remains rock solid and stable. These are low ESR and high ripple conductive solid state capacitors that provide a stable power supply to the CPU. The lifespan can also be more than 6.25 times that of ordinary liquid caps. (Feel free to work for days).
The board features the latest BIOSTAR technologies such as Charger Booster II which will power up your smartphones and tablets quickly. There is also BIOS Flasher and BIOS Online Update for easy updating and restoration of the BIOS, as well as BIO-Remote2 for remote control of the system via Android and Apple devices. Also included is BIO-Remote2 Technology which gives users a better Home Theater environment. Users who own either Android or Apple mobile devices are able to access and control the PC remotely. You're smart device can become an intelligent and functional remote control. Moreover, BIO-Remote2 also includes both the function of mouse pad and power point presentation modes.
Gaming H170T Mainboard Features:
- Supports for 6th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Intel H170 single chip architecture
- Supports 4-DIMM DDR3-1866(OC) up to 32G maximum capacity
- BIOSTAR Hi-Fi 3D Technology inside
- Supports USB 3.0
- Supports PCIe M.2(32Gb/s)
- Supports SATA Express(16Gb/s)
- Supports DisplayPort
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 Compatible
The new BIOSTAR GTX 980 Ti VGA card is based on NVIDIA's formidable Titan X single-GPU graphics processor which is capable of gaming at 4K resolution. The GTX980Ti comes with 2816 cores, almost the same as the Titan X's 3072. This card brings 6GB of onboard GDDR5 memory clocked at 7GHz, and it uses a wide 384-bit bus.
The GTX980Ti has three full-sized DisplayPort connections, one HDMI 2.0 port, and a dual-link DVI.
The new BIOSTAR GTX980Ti is the second card ever with the horsepower for gaming at 4K resolutions without the need for a multi-card SLI setup. This video card compares to the $1000 Titan X's performance for much less, finally giving gamers a real 4K gaming option without breaking the bank.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni