EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce its first solid-state drive water block - the EK-FC I750 SSD for Intel Solid-State Drive 750 Series. EK-FC I750 SSD is a Full-Cover water block for water cooling the Intel SSD 750 Series solid-state drive. Designed in cooperation with Intel, we followed the overall look of the original passive cooler and made sure the entire PCB is covered, thus delivering the best possible cooling performance.
The water block features a high flow design allowing it to be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps. The base is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top cover is made of stainless steel. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Enclosed is the additional EK-FC Terminal with two G1/4" threaded ports on the side (right picture below). Customers might need it if there isn't enough space to install the fittings on a regular pre-installed terminal (left picture below).
EK-FC I750 SSD is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. MSR price with included VAT is 89.90€.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller