SUSTOR Inc., a leading innovator and provider of network storage solutions, has announced the launch of the modern diamond plate finished 31 series NAS devices for multimedia prosumers. The 31 series consists of the 2-bay AS3102T and the 4-bay AS3104T. With its compact size and elegant looks, these models seamlessly complement any space while adding a touch of style.
Toolless installation via hand-screws along with the sliding cover design, allow users to easily install or swap out hard disks. 31 series devices are powered by the latest generation Intel Braswell N3050 dual-core processors which feature automatic overclocking for increased system performance and outstanding multitasking capabilities. Also worth mentioning is that the 31 series devices support AES-NI hardware encryption, providing a secure and high performance storage solution for the new cloud generation.
"ASUSTOR's 31 series devices provide smoother multimedia playback via their enterprise-class core hardware and dual-channel memory," said Johnny Chen, Product Manager at ASUSTOR. "The 31 series lowers the barriers for home users and prosumers who require 4K multimedia playback and secure cloud storage."
Equipped with HDMI ports and infrared receivers, 31 series devices also feature free add-on multimedia Apps that can be installed via ASUSTOR's App Central. These Apps include LooksGood, which was developed in-house by ASUSTOR and can be used to view videos from an ASUSTOR NAS over the Internet as well as to watch and record live digital TV. LooksGood also features ASUSTOR's Hyper-Transcoding technology which provides at least a tenfold reduction in video conversion times.
Furthermore, 31 series devices support real-time transcoding allowing users to enjoy a smoother streaming video experience and not be limited by their playback device or available bandwidth. Users with online audio or photo album needs can also install SoundsGood and Photo Gallery respectively, heightening their NAS multimedia experience.
Key Features for the AS3102T and AS3104T:
- Intel Celeron N3050 1.6GHz Dual-Core Processor (Automatic Overclocking to 2.16GHz)
- RAID 1 Read Speed of up to 110+MB/s and Write Speed of up to 112+ MB/s
- Built-in Dual-Channel 2GB SO-DIMM DDR3L High Speed Memory
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Front of Device: 1 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 GB/s) Port
- Back of Device: 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 GB/s) Port
- 1 x HDMI 1.4b Port
- Infrared Receiver
- Supports RAID Volume Management Single, JBOD, RAID 0/1 (AS3102T)
- Supports RAID Volume Management Single, JBOD, RAID 0/1/5 (AS3104T)
- Supports Seamless System Migration
- Maximum Supported Capacity of Hard Disks: 12TB (AS3102T) / 24TB (AS3104T)
The AS3102T and AS3104T both include 3-year warranties and come built-in with the ADM 2.5 firmware. Users can further upgrade the firmware via regular online updates to receive enhancements to core functions and Apps. The AS3102 is currently launching in markets worldwide while the AS3104 will be launching towards the end of October. For more purchasing information please contact your local ASUSTOR dealer.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system