Hi-Rez Studios, the creators of SMITE, has released the first behind-the-scenes video for their their upcoming team-based first person shooter, Paladins, which will be playable for the first time in the US at TwitchCon this weekend.
Paladins offers deep strategy and in-match character progression through decks of collectible cards, which enhance a character's core set of abilities. The game will be free-to-play for PC and current-generation consoles, and will enter Early Access later this year. Players can sign up now at http://www.paladinsgame.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Nintendo Switch affected by Middle East flight ban
- Switch JoyCon issue caused by 'manufacturing variation'
- Assassin's Creed: Empire latest leak is fake
- HMD Global wants Nokia in the top 3 phone manufacturers
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- BIOSTAR GK3 good mech kb for starters?
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter