Pioneer DJ is proud to introduce a new pair of stylish headphones that look great and sound superb - the HDJ-700. The robust, fully enclosed HDJ-700 is fine-tuned to reproduce rich, clear mid-to-low frequencies for monitoring dance music, and has a simple, sleek design with color options to suit every style.
This latest addition takes inspiration from Pioneer DJ's top-flight headphones - the rotating ear cup with rubber grips enables easy one-ear monitoring, while the replaceable cable prolongs the life of the headphones. With soft, snug-fitting ear pads, and a sturdy, lightweight headband, DJs receive a comfortable fit as well as peace of mind that their headphones will stay in place.
Available in four designs - matte black, matte black with a gold or red stripe, and cool white - the HDJ-700 has a distinctive style of its own. The HDJ-700 will be available in late September 2015, with a retail price of $129.00.
KEY FEATURES OF THE HDJ-700 SERIES
- Fine-tuned for clear mid-to-low frequencies and accurate monitoring: The HDJ-700's audio circuitry is optimized for monitoring dance music. Narrow ear pads and 40 mm driver units with rare earth magnets ensure a powerful bass sound, while a thicker than usual (19 micrometer) diaphragm and a copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coil accurately reproduce kicks and snares.
- Tough, durable build and replaceable cables: The HDJ-700 inherits a rugged, stainless steel headband from the HDJ-1500 to ensure a long life of service. The headphones come with two interchangeable side-mount cords: a 1.2m coiled cord - which extends to around 3m - and a 1m straight cord.
- Soft ear cups for a snug, comfortable fit: Soft, textured polyurethane ear cups fit the ear snugly and ensure the DJ's comfort over long periods of use.
- Design and rotatable ear cups inspired by the top-flight HDJ-2000MK2: Spin-finished aluminium hinges, a lightweight build and the sleek, stylish design are all inspired by Pioneer DJ's ever-popular flagship headphones. Plus, the HDJ-700's right earpiece can be rotated forwards or backwards by up to 60 degrees to enable one-ear monitoring, while the handy rubber grip makes it quick and easy to put the cup back in position.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers