Extreme Overclocker Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido has once again raised the bar with a new Unigine Heaven Xtreme World Record, a popular stress test and benchmark, using EVGA hardware. Armed with the new EVGA Z170 Classified motherboard, a GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N video card and an EVGA 1600W PSU, Vince was able to get a score of 7,893.7, a new Single Card World Record!
Vince was able to overclock his Liquid Nitrogen Cooled Intel 6700K CPU up to 5.8GHz, and his EVGA GTX 980 Ti video card at over 2 GHz, allowing him to obtain this new World Record. This new World Record continues EVGA's tradition of providing only the best hardware for overclockers, enthusiasts and gamers. See more details about this new World Record here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives