For the past 20 years, HighPoint has been a professional RAID Storage and Management solutions provider, constantly striving to bring quality Storage technology to market and deliver the industry's best Price-Performance value. We are proud to announce the launch of our latest Thunderbolt 2 Rackmount Solution - the HighPoint NA338TB 16-Bay, Ultra-Compact Storage and PCIe Expansion Rackmount Solution.
The NA338TB features a removable rear panel that can accommodate a complete Mac-mini system, and 16-drive RAID 0, 5, and 50 storage configurations via our fully qualified, 16-port RAID HBA. The sixteen 2.5" hot-swap drive trays allow customers to use ultra-fast SSD's or high-capacity hard drives to meet the needs of the target application, and the 3 integrated PCIe slots can support an extensive selection of Thunderbolt Aware PCIe cards.
Recommended RAID 5/50 Storage Solution: Fully qualified with RocketRAID2740 HBA's
HighPoint's RocketRAID 2740 is powered by our Industry Proven value RAID technology, and is an ideal match for the NA338TB. This 16-channel low-profile PCIe 2.0 x8 6Gb/s SAS/SATA RAID HBA can be installed into one of the NA338TB's PCIe 2.0 slots and can directly support drives hosted by the 16 hot-swap bays via industry standard Mini-SAS cables in RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50 &JBOD configurations.
HighPoint's Advanced RAID features put you in full control of your storage! Arrays can be tailored to maximize performance, data security or capacity, on-the-fly, without compromising data. The intuitive Web-Based management utility includes our innovative Storage Health Inspector, which proactively monitors the SMART attributes, temperature and responsiveness of each individual disk to help ensure your storage remains online and accessible.
Ideal Platform for Compact & Powerful Media Workstations!
Configuring an All-in-One storage application solution is never easy. However, the NA338TB's unique chassis design provides significantly more options and features than your average rackmount enclosure!.
The NA338TB's rear bay was designed to house a Mac-Mini system, while integrated PCIe expansion allows customers to install up to 3 full-height, full length PCIe card of their choice; whether installing a RAID HBA for storage protection, media cards for professional editing projects, or Ethernet/Fibre Channel cards for Networked Storage environments.
The dual Thunderbolt 2 ports are capable of daisy-chaining up to 6 Thunderbolt devices and deliver blistering 20Gbps bi-directional I/O performance. Integrated cooling fans and front and rear-panel ventilation ensures the Mac mini platform and PCIe expansion cards operate at the coolest conditions possible to keep high-performance applications running smoothly. The space-saving architecture transforms the Mac mini into professional grade media server with built-in PCIe expansion and mass storage capability.
Availability and Pricing
The NA338TB will be available from HighPoint's North American Retail and Distribution partners starting in Late August 2015.
NA338TB 16-Bay Thunderbolt 2 Storage and PCIe Expansion Rackmount Solution - MSRP USD$ 2,099.00
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- Nintendo Switch comes to life - as a stuffed dog
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage