PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the compact HP v215b. The mini-sized drive comes with a vast array of functional features, which makes it a coveted item that is practical yet stylish. It is encased in polished metal casing with bright mirror furnishing revealing a smooth and durable surface that retains its stainless finish without leaving any fingerprints or scratches. Its cap less design eliminates the usual possibility of a cap getting misplaced or lost. This allows you to carry the drive anywhere you want without worrying about a misplaced cap or fear of it getting lost.
The drive is perfect for storing all your work, homework assignments, and entertainment or media files at once. Simple plug-and-play operation allows you to transfer your files and offers easy navigation without any lags or system stalling immediately. It is adorned with a unique personalised HP logo charm, which makes it a fun accessory to store all your files and data. The package of HP v215b comes with original HP logo sticker to prevent counterfeit of products; the holographic logo on the label will have a different appearance from different angles and ensure that the consumer receives genuine service and functionality of the product.
Its lightweight (5.3g) and pint sized dimensions makes it extremely portable and travel-friendly no matter where you go. The storage capacities range from 8GB, 16GB and 32GB offering maximum storage for digital files, photos, music and data. The drive is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and even Mac OS: 10.3 and above. The HP v215b is available for a limited warranty of 2 years.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017