Due to the unexpected service suspension of the Dropbox Linux Client, users of QNAP Systems, Inc. NAS are now unable to activate Dropbox synchronization through the Dropbox Sync app. Users who have the Dropbox Sync app currently installed and are connected to their Dropbox account are unaffected, but if they log out of the app then their service will be suspended.
To continue providing users with convenient cloud sync services, QNAP will soon be releasing a new Cloud Drive Sync - Beta app to support file synchronization between QNAP NAS and Google Drive, Dropbox and more. The new Cloud Drive Sync - Beta app will be available from the QTS App Center for QNAP NAS with QTS 4.1 (or a newer version) installed.
In Q3 2015, QNAP will release a whole new backup solution - Hybrid Backup Restore - that will provide enhanced data protection and restoration by integrating local/remote NAS and cloud backup services as well as by supporting more cloud storage service providers.
QNAP sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused by the unexpected service suspension of the Dropbox Sync app.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential phone is stunning and powerful
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card