Elitegroup Computer System (ECS) is introducing the all-new LIVA mini PC family, Core and X2. Not only do they feature the latest Windows 10, but they also support Cortana personal digital assistant via native dual microphones. Core and X2 bring a new generation of computing in a small size, and more possibilities. We are ready to Windows 10 with an improved user experience on LIVA mini PC.
Impressive design and Performance
Core sports Intel® Core M processor and features Intel 120GB SSD and Wi-Fi ac which supporting Intel® exclusive WiDi technology. With its compact and elegant design, X2 adopts state of the art specifications, such as 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, up to 4GB memory, 64GB eMMC, and M.2 expansion slot up to 1TB. Additionally, ECS proudly announces that ECS LIVA Core and X2 are the World's first mini PC supporting Windows 10 Cortana voice assistant via built-in dual microphones. Core and X2 mini PC redefine the mini PC form factor and bring better choices for users.
LIVA Ready for Windows 10!
ECS LIVA mini PC Kit and X with pre-installed Windows 8.1 support free upgrade to Windows 10 from July 29, 2015! Just follow Microsoft® upgrade guide, or refer to ECS official website, then enjoy the latest operation system.
Please visit ECS official website for more information: LIVA FAQ
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court