Airlive introducing latest Access Point WL-1600GL
Taipei, Taiwan - AirLive, one of the most advanced and worldwide brands for networking and communication equipments, indicated their intention to enter the open source networking market by introducing their latest Access Point WL-1600GL. AirLive WL-1600GL is a Wireless G Plus Open Source Broadband Router.
Even with the many different types of routers already in the market, AirLive WL-1600GL managed to stay above the rest by going back to the basic with a greater speed and a bigger memory for processing. In Hi-Speed performance mode, AirLive WL-1600GL is capable of reaching up to 125 Mbps and it is backward compatible with standard 802.11 b/g routers. It comes with a generous 4MB of Flash memory and 16MB of DRAM for heavy processing.
AirLive WL-1600GL was designed with priority in networks security. With a complete security solution that includes Firewall, support for all major encryption standards and Parental Control, it is currently one of the most secure routers in the market.
For advanced users, AirLive WL-1600GL is a Linux compatible open source wireless G plus router.
"Currently, network devices users are getting more and more technology savvy. Gone are the days where a simple router is enough for daily use. We understand what customers need and thus design this router to give them full customization of their firmware and to get the maximum out of the device." said Liba Krejzlikova, Marketing Manager of AirLive.
AirLive WL-1600GL also comes with Emergency Code Firmware Recovery that allows the devices to recover itself in cases where the firmware is crashed or damaged.
Suggested User price is 49USD + VAT.
AirLive (www.airlive.com), provides products including Wireless, IP, Security, Broadband communication system and advanced innovations for home connections, SOHO and SMB. "Simple yet powerful networking" is the philosophy behind our entire product line. AirLive products are like trustable and dependable friends for yourself and your organization. AirLive is in your life! For more information about AirLive products, please contact your respective dealers or visit our website: http://www.airlive.com.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines