Airlive introducing latest Access Point WL-1600GL
Taipei, Taiwan - AirLive, one of the most advanced and worldwide brands for networking and communication equipments, indicated their intention to enter the open source networking market by introducing their latest Access Point WL-1600GL. AirLive WL-1600GL is a Wireless G Plus Open Source Broadband Router.
Even with the many different types of routers already in the market, AirLive WL-1600GL managed to stay above the rest by going back to the basic with a greater speed and a bigger memory for processing. In Hi-Speed performance mode, AirLive WL-1600GL is capable of reaching up to 125 Mbps and it is backward compatible with standard 802.11 b/g routers. It comes with a generous 4MB of Flash memory and 16MB of DRAM for heavy processing.
AirLive WL-1600GL was designed with priority in networks security. With a complete security solution that includes Firewall, support for all major encryption standards and Parental Control, it is currently one of the most secure routers in the market.
For advanced users, AirLive WL-1600GL is a Linux compatible open source wireless G plus router.
"Currently, network devices users are getting more and more technology savvy. Gone are the days where a simple router is enough for daily use. We understand what customers need and thus design this router to give them full customization of their firmware and to get the maximum out of the device." said Liba Krejzlikova, Marketing Manager of AirLive.
AirLive WL-1600GL also comes with Emergency Code Firmware Recovery that allows the devices to recover itself in cases where the firmware is crashed or damaged.
Suggested User price is 49USD + VAT.
AirLive (www.airlive.com), provides products including Wireless, IP, Security, Broadband communication system and advanced innovations for home connections, SOHO and SMB. "Simple yet powerful networking" is the philosophy behind our entire product line. AirLive products are like trustable and dependable friends for yourself and your organization. AirLive is in your life! For more information about AirLive products, please contact your respective dealers or visit our website: http://www.airlive.com.
Latest News Posts
- High-profile defector says North Korean cyberattacks could kill
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015