Evercool's newly launched CPU cooler--Transformer 4
Taipei, Taiwan-January 15, 2008 -Evercool Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturer in Taiwan. Today, Evercool would like to introduce one newly launched CPU cooler-Transformer 4.
In the beginning of 2008, Evercool has announced one CPU cooler with 6 heatpipes named "Transformer 6" that is noticed by its distinctive appearance and efficiency, and it raised a silver storm in the market. In 2009, Evercool is going to announce another Transformer series-'Transformer 4, which not only maintains the excellent cooling efficiency and brightly silver color of Transformer 6, but also has an advantage of more competitive price. It is expected to cause another silver storm to the competitive CPU cooler market.
Different from Transformer 6 with 6 heatpipes, Transformer 4 is collocated with four heatpipes in 8Ö and large aluminum fins, which enhance greatly the cooling effect. The extremely quiet 12 CM fan cools for CPU and other components on the motherboard. In addition, users can set up heatsink with one or two fans regarding as their demands. This free collocation solves the insufficient space of motherboard for users.
Considering different motherboard design, Evercool group provides a considerate function on Transformer 4 for users- all in one design, which makes Transformer 4 be able to fit in AMD K8& AM2 or Intel LGA 1366& LGA775. In addition, users do not need to use any tools to set up this heatsink that makes the installing process much easier and more convenient.
Transformer 4 has brilliant appearance and excellent cooling efficiency; moreover, it also has a reasonable price to make its worth be more than the cost. While choosing CPU cooler, Transformer 4 must be the first choice for you.
For further information about Evercool and our products, please visit our website at http://www.evercool.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition