Evercool's newly launched CPU cooler--Transformer 4
Taipei, Taiwan-January 15, 2008 -Evercool Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturer in Taiwan. Today, Evercool would like to introduce one newly launched CPU cooler-Transformer 4.
In the beginning of 2008, Evercool has announced one CPU cooler with 6 heatpipes named "Transformer 6" that is noticed by its distinctive appearance and efficiency, and it raised a silver storm in the market. In 2009, Evercool is going to announce another Transformer series-'Transformer 4, which not only maintains the excellent cooling efficiency and brightly silver color of Transformer 6, but also has an advantage of more competitive price. It is expected to cause another silver storm to the competitive CPU cooler market.
Different from Transformer 6 with 6 heatpipes, Transformer 4 is collocated with four heatpipes in 8Ö and large aluminum fins, which enhance greatly the cooling effect. The extremely quiet 12 CM fan cools for CPU and other components on the motherboard. In addition, users can set up heatsink with one or two fans regarding as their demands. This free collocation solves the insufficient space of motherboard for users.
Considering different motherboard design, Evercool group provides a considerate function on Transformer 4 for users- all in one design, which makes Transformer 4 be able to fit in AMD K8& AM2 or Intel LGA 1366& LGA775. In addition, users do not need to use any tools to set up this heatsink that makes the installing process much easier and more convenient.
Transformer 4 has brilliant appearance and excellent cooling efficiency; moreover, it also has a reasonable price to make its worth be more than the cost. While choosing CPU cooler, Transformer 4 must be the first choice for you.
For further information about Evercool and our products, please visit our website at http://www.evercool.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- Turn into a certified hacker with premium training
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller