Evercool's newly launched CPU cooler--Transformer 4
Taipei, Taiwan-January 15, 2008 -Evercool Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturer in Taiwan. Today, Evercool would like to introduce one newly launched CPU cooler-Transformer 4.
In the beginning of 2008, Evercool has announced one CPU cooler with 6 heatpipes named "Transformer 6" that is noticed by its distinctive appearance and efficiency, and it raised a silver storm in the market. In 2009, Evercool is going to announce another Transformer series-'Transformer 4, which not only maintains the excellent cooling efficiency and brightly silver color of Transformer 6, but also has an advantage of more competitive price. It is expected to cause another silver storm to the competitive CPU cooler market.
Different from Transformer 6 with 6 heatpipes, Transformer 4 is collocated with four heatpipes in 8Ö and large aluminum fins, which enhance greatly the cooling effect. The extremely quiet 12 CM fan cools for CPU and other components on the motherboard. In addition, users can set up heatsink with one or two fans regarding as their demands. This free collocation solves the insufficient space of motherboard for users.
Considering different motherboard design, Evercool group provides a considerate function on Transformer 4 for users- all in one design, which makes Transformer 4 be able to fit in AMD K8& AM2 or Intel LGA 1366& LGA775. In addition, users do not need to use any tools to set up this heatsink that makes the installing process much easier and more convenient.
Transformer 4 has brilliant appearance and excellent cooling efficiency; moreover, it also has a reasonable price to make its worth be more than the cost. While choosing CPU cooler, Transformer 4 must be the first choice for you.
For further information about Evercool and our products, please visit our website at http://www.evercool.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched