Evercool's newly launched CPU cooler--Transformer 4
Taipei, Taiwan-January 15, 2008 -Evercool Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturer in Taiwan. Today, Evercool would like to introduce one newly launched CPU cooler-Transformer 4.
In the beginning of 2008, Evercool has announced one CPU cooler with 6 heatpipes named "Transformer 6" that is noticed by its distinctive appearance and efficiency, and it raised a silver storm in the market. In 2009, Evercool is going to announce another Transformer series-'Transformer 4, which not only maintains the excellent cooling efficiency and brightly silver color of Transformer 6, but also has an advantage of more competitive price. It is expected to cause another silver storm to the competitive CPU cooler market.
Different from Transformer 6 with 6 heatpipes, Transformer 4 is collocated with four heatpipes in 8Ö and large aluminum fins, which enhance greatly the cooling effect. The extremely quiet 12 CM fan cools for CPU and other components on the motherboard. In addition, users can set up heatsink with one or two fans regarding as their demands. This free collocation solves the insufficient space of motherboard for users.
Considering different motherboard design, Evercool group provides a considerate function on Transformer 4 for users- all in one design, which makes Transformer 4 be able to fit in AMD K8& AM2 or Intel LGA 1366& LGA775. In addition, users do not need to use any tools to set up this heatsink that makes the installing process much easier and more convenient.
Transformer 4 has brilliant appearance and excellent cooling efficiency; moreover, it also has a reasonable price to make its worth be more than the cost. While choosing CPU cooler, Transformer 4 must be the first choice for you.
For further information about Evercool and our products, please visit our website at http://www.evercool.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Google's US-Japan 'FASTER Cable System' online, with 60Tbps bandwidth
- GeForce Experience beta features new interface, ShadowPlay upgrades
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card