Evercool's newly launched CPU cooler--Transformer 4
Taipei, Taiwan-January 15, 2008 -Evercool Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturer in Taiwan. Today, Evercool would like to introduce one newly launched CPU cooler-Transformer 4.
In the beginning of 2008, Evercool has announced one CPU cooler with 6 heatpipes named "Transformer 6" that is noticed by its distinctive appearance and efficiency, and it raised a silver storm in the market. In 2009, Evercool is going to announce another Transformer series-'Transformer 4, which not only maintains the excellent cooling efficiency and brightly silver color of Transformer 6, but also has an advantage of more competitive price. It is expected to cause another silver storm to the competitive CPU cooler market.
Different from Transformer 6 with 6 heatpipes, Transformer 4 is collocated with four heatpipes in 8Ö and large aluminum fins, which enhance greatly the cooling effect. The extremely quiet 12 CM fan cools for CPU and other components on the motherboard. In addition, users can set up heatsink with one or two fans regarding as their demands. This free collocation solves the insufficient space of motherboard for users.
Considering different motherboard design, Evercool group provides a considerate function on Transformer 4 for users- all in one design, which makes Transformer 4 be able to fit in AMD K8& AM2 or Intel LGA 1366& LGA775. In addition, users do not need to use any tools to set up this heatsink that makes the installing process much easier and more convenient.
Transformer 4 has brilliant appearance and excellent cooling efficiency; moreover, it also has a reasonable price to make its worth be more than the cost. While choosing CPU cooler, Transformer 4 must be the first choice for you.
For further information about Evercool and our products, please visit our website at http://www.evercool.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand