At this year's Computex trade show in Taipei, BIOSTAR showcased upcoming Intel 100 series chipset motherboards, gaming oriented motherboards and VGA cards as well as mini PCs designed for Karaoke and IPC Embedded solutions.
BIOSTAR "Gaming Z170X" motherboard turned out to be the star product this year at Computex. Based on the Intel Z170 chipset with support for Intel's Skylake CPU and DDR4 memory, the kit comes with BIOSTAR's Gaming Commander Box, Gaming Armor design, on-board USB 3.1 Type C connector and Dual GbE LAN (Intel & Killer) along with PCIe M.2, SATA Express and Touch OC. Also on display were the Intel 100 series chipset based motherboards Z170, H170, B150 that support the 6th Gen Intel® Core Processor family (codenamed Skylake).
The Gaming Z170X has two LAN connectors, with the most popular Killer LAN and Intel LAN chips. With Dual GbE LAN, the primary advantage is doubling bandwidth from 1G to 2G, and with two high-speed gigabit networks plus zero packet delay that provides super high data transmission efficiency. Another major advantage is "Load Balancing", it allows a gamer to attach both network adapters to a single network. It will therefore support the aggregation "teaming" function by merging the two connections to support multiple aggregation modes. In addition, two Gigabit Ethernet lightning protection circuits reduce the probability of damage from lightning or other power surge, so if one connection is disabled the other connection will automatically kick in.
Consumers can start looking for these cool new boards from BIOSTAR starting in August.
For more go to: http://www.biostar.com.tw
Check out BIOSTAR's latest video:
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017