With the GT-04 we add a spacious mid-tower chassis to our "Gaming Tower" series. The case offers a variety of versatile features, for example an external docking station for 2.5 and 3.5 inch drives, an integrated card reader as well as modular HDD-cages. The GT-04 combines exceptional functionality, a stylish design and outstanding quality - at an attractive price-performance ratio.
The futuristic shaped front offers two external 5.25 inch bays for optical drives, as well as a 3.5 inch bay for corresponding components. The case is held completely in black; only the orange highlights in the front and the top draw attention to themselves. The window side panel of the GT-04 allows the perfect view of the installed hardware.
A 140 mm fan is located behind the front; a fine MESH-element allows it to take in fresh air from the outside without any hindrance. In addition, a 120 mm fan is preinstalled at the rear of the case. If need be, two 120 or 140 mm fans can easily be mounted underneath the top cover. The step-less fan control allows it to regulate both pre-installed fans very easily. The I/O-panel offers 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, as well as HD audio ports.
Seven PCI slot covers are available at the rear of the case; VGA cards with a maximum length of 420 mm can be accommodated inside the GT-04. The PSU is mounted at the bottom of the GT-04; a filter prevents dust from entering the case.
Inside the case, two hard disk drives are located. The upper cage holds up to two 2.5 inch HDD/SSD in tool-less mounting frames. The lower cage can be equipped with three 3.5 inch drives. The 3.5 inch HDD are secured with rubber-insulated thumbscrews. An additional 2.5 inch SSD can be mounted at the bottom of the case.
Additional features of the GT-04 are the tool-free installation of 5.25 inch optical devices and the 3.5 inch HDD, as well as the lavish cable management with several cut-outs in the motherboard tray.
The GT-04 is available in stores right now. The MSRP is 54.99 Euro, incl. 19% VAT.
- Form factor: ATX, M-ATX, Mini-ITX
- 5.25 inch bays external: 2 x
- 3.5 inch bays external: 1 x
- 3.5 inch bays internal: 3 x
- 2.5 inch bays internal: 3 x
- Case fan (front): 1 x 140 mm
- Case fan (rear): 1 x 120 mm
- Case fan (top): 2 x 120/140 mm (optional)
- Height: ca. 520 mm
- Width: ca. 215 mm
- Depth: ca. 515 mm
- Max. length of VGA cards: 420 mm
- Max. height of CPU-coolers: 160 mm
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo expects Switch to sell 110 million units
- Bungie makes Destiny 2 official with an artwork tease
- HTC Vive partners with WB for Ready Player One
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse