AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today at their 2015 Financial Analyst Day is unveiling new AMD 7000 Series Accelerated Processing Units (APUs), AMD Radeon 300 and M300 Series Graphics, and AMD A-Series desktop APU updates, delivering a robust lineup of products in 2015 that reinforce AMD's surround computing leadership.
"We're excited about the experiences our latest APU and GPU technologies will bring this year for tech enthusiasts, gamers and mainstream consumers alike," said Matt Skynner, corporate VP and general manager, Computing and Graphics Business Unit at AMD. "AMD's commitment to graphics and compute performance is evident in the newly available 7000 Series APUs and the Radeon 300 Series graphics that deliver superior gaming experiences, premium entertainment streaming and innovative computing features."
AMD Product Updates:
New AMD 7000 Series APUs: Formerly codenamed "Carrizo-L" and part of the "Carrizo" platform in the 2015 AMD Mobile APU family roadmap, the mainstream system-on-a-chip (SoC) 7000 Series APUs deliver innovative computing to improve how you work, play and relax, all at an unbelievable value. Now available in Greater China and rolling out globally, these APUs combine a power-efficient CPU, an advanced GPU, an AMD Secure Processor and system I/O on a single energy efficient chip to prolong battery life and enable uninterrupted video streaming. Notebooks and All-in-Ones featuring new AMD 7000 Series processors enable best-in-class gaming and great entertainment. With support for Microsoft DirectX 12 and Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10 operating system, AMD 7000 Series APUs deliver the experiences consumers expect plus security protection built into the processor.
AMD Radeon M300 Series Graphics for OEM notebooks: AMD is proud to announce the launch of the AMD Radeon M300 series of mobile graphics processing units (GPUs) in key partner systems delivering outstanding discrete graphics performance to a variety of notebook designs. The AMD Radeon M300 series graphics are based on the award-winning AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture, which offers full support for Direct X 12 for outstanding game and compute performance, while also offering intelligent power technologies utilizing AMD Enduro Technologies. Designs are currently shipping from Alienware, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and Toshiba plus additional OEMs shipping soon.
AMD Radeon 300 Series Graphics for OEM desktops: Additionally, AMD announced the availability of AMD Radeon 300 Series desktop graphics, available only through OEMs. The AMD Radeon 300 Series GPUs feature AMD's revolutionary GCN Architecture with full support for DirectX 12. The product stack will offer a great experience on new Windows 10 platforms and represents AMD's commitment to provide the smoothest, high-quality graphics solutions for everyday desktop users. Designs are currently shipping from HP plus additional OEMs shipping soon.
AMD A-Series Desktop APU update - Starting May 10, AMD's A-Series desktop APU products will be available at new price points and deliver new features and benefits to end users than ever before. The AMD A-Series Desktop APUs now offer Windows 10 readiness including DirectX 12 Multiengine and Multiadapter features. Combined with existing support for AMD FreeSync, AMD Mantle, HSA features heterogeneous queuing (hQ) and heterogeneous uniform memory access (hUMA) as enabled by OpenCL 2.0 applications, and OpenGL 4.4, AMD A-Series APUs stand ready to increase value to end users for popular gaming titles and mainstream productivity applications today and tomorrow.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni