HABEY USA, a leading manufacturer of embedded computer products, today announces MITX-6770, the latest embedded board powered by the Intel J1900 Quad Core 2.42 GHz Celeron Processor. This thin Mini-ITX board is designed to meet the increasing demand for variety of network connectivity, higher network performance, flexible storage options and improved security of the Internet of things (IoT). The board has dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports build-in with Power over Ethernet (PoE) option, on-board Trusted Platform Module (TPM) security feature and support of two mSATA slots for storage redundancy.
Unique features of the MITX-6770 also include Digital Display Interface (DDI) headers for additional rear panel HDMI, DisplayPort (DP) or LVDS, eDP expansion, 7.1 High Definition audio header for RCA device outputs, LPC expansion header for legacy I/O device add-on cards and a SIM socket for cellular radio connectivity.
- Dual Intel Intel I210/I211 Gigabit Etherenet Ports
- Build-in Ethernet port pin-header ready for POE (Power over Ethernet) module
- Dual mSATA SSD suppport with easy jumper selection
- Build-in Inﬁneon Trusted Platform Module and 8-bit GPIO
- Realtek ALC892 high-performance 7.1-channel HD Audio
- LVDS/HDMI/DP/eDP add-on interface card options
- Low power, fanless passively cooling
- Retail price starting at: $159
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology