ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, announces today its partnership with eSports organization compLexity Gaming. This new relationship represents the first of many great steps for ADATA as it makes inroads into the thrilling world of high-performance gaming and eSports. "Both ADATA and compLexity Gaming have long histories of being leaders in their respective industries, so this partnership makes perfect sense," said Brian Jackson, Manager of Business Development for compLexity Gaming. "When you go looking for the fastest SSDs out there, it comes as no surprise that ADATA's at the top of the list."
ADATA and compLexity Gaming have already begun collaborating on many more announcements and events in the near future. ADATA has already outfitted the entire compLexity organization with award-winning XPG Series memory modules and SSDs as the team ramps up for upcoming events. Of the many upcoming games events in 2015 that ADATA and compLexity will attend are DOTA2, Hearthstone, StarCraft2, Heroes of the Storm and more! Backed by ADATA's quality and performance, gamers can feel confident in earning really high scores using ADATA XPG Series memory and SSDs.
"The relationship with compLexity represents a powerful opportunity for ADATA to build our presence in the gaming and eSports industry, which is a dynamic and growing market," said Melinda Leung, Marketing Manager of ADATA Technology (USA). "We're excited to join forces with compLexity and to bring our high-performance XPG Series memory and SSDs to gamers so that they can experience screaming fast performance and uncompromised quality. We are proud to support compLexity's team of championship-winning gamers and look forward to a lasting partnership."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset