ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, announces today its partnership with eSports organization compLexity Gaming. This new relationship represents the first of many great steps for ADATA as it makes inroads into the thrilling world of high-performance gaming and eSports. "Both ADATA and compLexity Gaming have long histories of being leaders in their respective industries, so this partnership makes perfect sense," said Brian Jackson, Manager of Business Development for compLexity Gaming. "When you go looking for the fastest SSDs out there, it comes as no surprise that ADATA's at the top of the list."
ADATA and compLexity Gaming have already begun collaborating on many more announcements and events in the near future. ADATA has already outfitted the entire compLexity organization with award-winning XPG Series memory modules and SSDs as the team ramps up for upcoming events. Of the many upcoming games events in 2015 that ADATA and compLexity will attend are DOTA2, Hearthstone, StarCraft2, Heroes of the Storm and more! Backed by ADATA's quality and performance, gamers can feel confident in earning really high scores using ADATA XPG Series memory and SSDs.
"The relationship with compLexity represents a powerful opportunity for ADATA to build our presence in the gaming and eSports industry, which is a dynamic and growing market," said Melinda Leung, Marketing Manager of ADATA Technology (USA). "We're excited to join forces with compLexity and to bring our high-performance XPG Series memory and SSDs to gamers so that they can experience screaming fast performance and uncompromised quality. We are proud to support compLexity's team of championship-winning gamers and look forward to a lasting partnership."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Report: Crytek Shanghai studio closes due to unpaid rent
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti