Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced the Season Pass and Premium Edition for Batman: Arkham Knight , the epic conclusion to the award-winning Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios. Both the Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition are now available for pre-order from participating retailers. The Season Pass is priced at £32.99 and the Premium Edition, which includes both the Season Pass and the main game, is priced at £87.98 for console, and £67.98 for PC.
The Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass will deliver regular new content for six months post-launch including new story missions, additional super-villains invading Gotham City, legendary Batmobile skins, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks. The Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition includes the main game and the Season Pass.
Please don't hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions.
Batman: Arkham Knight is based on DC Comics' core Batman license and will be available on 23rd June, 2015 exclusively for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PC.
Batma: Arkham Knight brings the award-winning Batman: Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios to its epic conclusion. Developed exclusively for the new generation of consoles and PCs, Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile. The highly anticipated addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman: Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City. In this explosive finale, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city that he is sworn to protect, as Scarecrow returns to unite the super criminals of Gotham and destroy the Batman forever.
*** These videos/trailers may only be displayed if behind an age-gate that: (1) is age-neutral (i.e., requires the user to input their date of birth or select it from a drop-down bar); (2) employs reasonable technical measures to keep underage users from re-entering their age after initially being denied access; and (3) does not display any PEGI 18 on the trailers player or the age-gate itself. Failure to implement these requirements may jeopardise your ability to obtain material of this nature from us in the future.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- Hearthstone game costs players a pretty penny to play
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system