NZXT is proud to announce the launch of its advanced CAM version 2.0 PC monitoring software. Now equipped with double the data detection, a customizable interface and a highly functional FPS overlay, CAM 2.0 makes it easier than ever to monitor and maintain your PC.
CAM offers a wealth of information for both new and advanced users alike that are interested in maximizing the efficiency of their PC. With its all-encompassing approach to PC health, CAM actively monitors and records all essential statistics including network speeds, storage space, component temperatures and load usage over time. Additionally, new advanced detection offers comprehensive data on CPU / GPU specifications, motherboard voltages, HDD S.M.A.R.T. data and much, much more.
With a user friendly and modular dashboard, CAM offers the freedom to display a wide variety of information in an intuitive manner that suits your specific needs. It is the first PC monitoring software to include an in-game overlay that allows you to seamlessly monitor your frame rate, CPU/GPU usage, temperatures and more while gaming. Now with CAM basic support for both Android and iOS, you can access your data from anywhere using your mobile device.
CAM users with existing CAM components such as the GRID+ or Kraken coolers will also see improvements in customization and control for their devices through a complete user interface refresh. In May, Android users will be able to control their CAM components with their mobile devices through an upcoming update for the Android app.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD