Tired of that same old boring computing rig that has been sitting lifelessly on the desk? Well, a system upgrade might not be a bad idea right now, especially when Intel is releasing their latest 5th Gen Intel Core Processors. Besides, if you already own an ASRock Z97 or H97 chipset motherboard by any chance, then they're actually ready to support these new processors by a fast and painless BIOS upgrade through the ASRock APP Shop software.
The most noticeable differences between the 4th and 5th generation is that the 5th generation Intel Core processors provide superior performance with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Hyper-Threading Technology. Moreover, these new processors offer enhanced integrated Intel HD Graphics for stunning visuals and significantly better 3D performance. No matter whether your plan is to play 4K Ultra HD videos or simply just to run the latest games, these 5th generation Intel Core processors are going to bring your screen to life!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel