ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, introduces the VG2847Smh 28-inch Full HD monitor. The VG2847Smh delivers superior screen performance with a SuperClear MVA panel while an integrated virtual desktop infrastructure endpoint mount makes it an ideal desktop monitor solution for business, government and educational organizations deploying VDI solutions.
With its SuperClear Pro MVA panel and 1080p (1920x1080) resolution, the ViewSonic VG2847Smh delivers a crisp viewing experience with wide viewing angles, and smooth color gradient. The easy-to-use integrated endpoint mount allows client boxes to be installed on the back of the monitor, without interfering with the ergonomic design. For company's investing in VDI-based desktop or need a high performance business monitor, the VG2847Smh comes with future-proof connectivity options including HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA inputs, and USB ports.
"With impressive front-of-screen performance, large screen real estate, ergonomic design, and maximum compatibility with peripherals, the VG2847Smh delivers high-performance and a seamless solution for all enterprise environments," said Kenneth Mau, senior product marketing manager at ViewSonic Americas.
ViewSonic's exclusive ViewMode technology delivers exceptional color rendering while Flicker-Free and Blue Light Filter technologies provide a more comfortable viewing experience. The VG2847Smh is ENERGY STAR and EPEAT certified and backed by ViewSonic's industry-leading pixel performance guarantee and three-year limited warranty.
Shipping in April 2015, the VG2847Smh will be available for an MSRP of $491 (USD).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4