ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, introduces the VG2847Smh 28-inch Full HD monitor. The VG2847Smh delivers superior screen performance with a SuperClear MVA panel while an integrated virtual desktop infrastructure endpoint mount makes it an ideal desktop monitor solution for business, government and educational organizations deploying VDI solutions.
With its SuperClear Pro MVA panel and 1080p (1920x1080) resolution, the ViewSonic VG2847Smh delivers a crisp viewing experience with wide viewing angles, and smooth color gradient. The easy-to-use integrated endpoint mount allows client boxes to be installed on the back of the monitor, without interfering with the ergonomic design. For company's investing in VDI-based desktop or need a high performance business monitor, the VG2847Smh comes with future-proof connectivity options including HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA inputs, and USB ports.
"With impressive front-of-screen performance, large screen real estate, ergonomic design, and maximum compatibility with peripherals, the VG2847Smh delivers high-performance and a seamless solution for all enterprise environments," said Kenneth Mau, senior product marketing manager at ViewSonic Americas.
ViewSonic's exclusive ViewMode technology delivers exceptional color rendering while Flicker-Free and Blue Light Filter technologies provide a more comfortable viewing experience. The VG2847Smh is ENERGY STAR and EPEAT certified and backed by ViewSonic's industry-leading pixel performance guarantee and three-year limited warranty.
Shipping in April 2015, the VG2847Smh will be available for an MSRP of $491 (USD).
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017