Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the new Lexar Professional 1000x microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-II cards, offering read transfer speeds up to 150MB per second. Designed for sports camcorders, tablets, and smartphones, the new microSD cards leverage Ultra High Speed II (U3) to provide faster capture, play back, and transfer of photo and video files. The cards are also an excellent choice for photographers needing multiple memory cards for extended use to capture aerial content with a quadcopter.
Available in 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB capacities, Professional 1000x microSD UHS-II cards can quickly capture, play back, and transfer extended lengths of the highest quality 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, making it easy to preserve more than 15 hours of your greatest moments and then relive the action. As with all Lexar Professional cards, a lifetime copy of Image Rescue software is included to recover any lost or deleted files, and each card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
"As the many uses for microSD cards grow and evolve, we want to provide users with the best possible workflow solution," said Adam Kaufman, director of memory card product marketing, Lexar. "The Lexar Professional 1000x microSD UHS-II cards allow users to enjoy the benefits of the latest UHS-II devices, while also performing at the maximum speed threshold of UHS-I devices, and provide exceptionally fast file transfer when used with the included reader. Whether it's with a tablet, smartphone, or quadcopter, the new Professional 1000x microSD UHS-II cards will capture and move content faster than ever before."
"While the new UHS-II technology allows us to boost read performance in our microSD product line by more than 50%, we've retained full backward compatibility to older SD 2.0 and UHS-I SDR-104 hosts, allowing consumers to have full use in older devices while benefitting from the higher read speeds of the new interface," said Wes Brewer, vice president and general manager, Lexar. "This ability, combined with a unique reader, sets the high performance Lexar Professional microSD cards miles apart from others in the market."
The Professional 1000x microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-II cards are backwards compatible with UHS-I cameras and readers at UHS-I speeds, as well as non-UHS-I devices at Class 10 speeds. Lexar Professional 1000x microSD UHS-II cards will be available in the first calendar quarter of 2015 with a MSRP of £46.99 (32GB), £84.99 (64GB), and £145.99 (128GB).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- Mafia 3 demo released, offers 50% discount on full game
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design