ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM memory modules and NAND Flash applications, launches a new UC340 USB flash drive. The Choice UC340 flash drive features trim geometric lines and a clean glossy finish. Carry it on a neck strap, purse, or key chain. With SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity, you can transfer anywhere between 16GB to 256GB of audio, video and data files in just a few moments. Just push-to-click the colored head to extend the USB connector. Push again to retract it. Simple, stylish, practical. Click into your style with ADATA's UC340 flash drive.
The UC340 is a work of utterly elegant geometry. Multiple black triangular facets on its casing complement a brilliantly colored translucent body. Not a mere storage drive, it embodies the best in performance and quality within the classic lines of fashion. Simply click the USB head to extend and retract the connector quickly and easily. With no end cap to hassle with or lose, the UC340 is both convenient and easy-to-use. An amply large triangular lanyard hole matches the US340's classy geometric design. Carry it on a key ring. Wear it on a neck strap or bracelet.
Quick & Practical
The UC340 comes in sizes ranging from 16GB to 256GB, and features the USB 3.0 high-performance SuperSpeed transmission standard. With read and write speeds up to 200/120 MB/s, enjoy quick transfer speeds that reduce the time you need to move your video, audio and document files. With ADATA's Choice UC340 flash drive, you can experience an elegant balance of style and utmost practicality. Additionally, purchasers of USB flash drives are entitled to download ADATA's free "UFDtoGO" and "OStoGO" software as well as enjoy a lifetime warranty backing up great mobility and convenience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup