AMD recently announced that it is transferring its stock exchange listing to The Nasdaq Stock Market from The New York Stock Exchange, effective after market close on December 31, 2014. AMD shares are expected to begin trading as a Nasdaq-listed security on January 2, 2015 and will continue to trade under the symbol AMD. This transfer is expected to be seamless for AMD investors and shareholders.
"We are excited to join other industry-leading technology companies listed with Nasdaq and believe this move will help AMD reach investors and shareholders more efficiently and effectively as we continue transforming the company for long-term growth," said Devinder Kumar, senior vice president and chief financial officer, AMD. "We are proud to welcome AMD to Nasdaq and look forward to a successful partnership with the company and its shareholders," said Bruce Aust, Vice Chairman at Nasdaq.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni