AMD recently announced that it is transferring its stock exchange listing to The Nasdaq Stock Market from The New York Stock Exchange, effective after market close on December 31, 2014. AMD shares are expected to begin trading as a Nasdaq-listed security on January 2, 2015 and will continue to trade under the symbol AMD. This transfer is expected to be seamless for AMD investors and shareholders.
"We are excited to join other industry-leading technology companies listed with Nasdaq and believe this move will help AMD reach investors and shareholders more efficiently and effectively as we continue transforming the company for long-term growth," said Devinder Kumar, senior vice president and chief financial officer, AMD. "We are proud to welcome AMD to Nasdaq and look forward to a successful partnership with the company and its shareholders," said Bruce Aust, Vice Chairman at Nasdaq.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4