BIOSTAR Releases TA790GX A3+ AM3 Motherboard
BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today announced the TA790GX A3+, the first AMD "Dragon Platform" qualified motherboard with next generation AMD AM3 Phenom II processors support.
The Phenom AM3 processors are able to support up to DDR3 1600MHz memory speed (when equipped with AMD 790FX northbridge), the TA790GX A3+ offers Dual x16 PCI-E 2.0 graphics interfaces to deliver up the latest ATI CrossFireX support for the ultimate gaming platform.
The TA790GX A3+ brings the AM3 CPU performance into full play - providing users with the perfect choice for the AM3 processors usage. For more information, please visit BIOSTAR website.
- Supported Socket AM3 processors AMD Phenom II X4 processor / AMD Phenom II X3 processor
- AMD 140W processor support
- AMD 790GX Chipset with ATI Radeon HD 3300 Graphics
- Dual-Channel DDR3-1333/1066/800
- On Board 128MB DDR2 Side-Port memory
- ATI Hybrid Graphics Support
- Superior scaling with ATI CrossFireX technology
- Integrated HDMI/DVI interface with HDCP Support 1080P HD Video Experience
- AMD OverDrive Utility Support
- BIOSTAR G.P.U (Green Power Utility ) Technology
Real 4+1 Phase CPU Power Design
4+1-phase VRM design with high quality power components such as low RDS(on) Mosfet for lower temperature and raise the over clocking ability for Phenom/ PhenomII CPU.
2 Phase Memory Power Design
2-phase independent power design to increase memory voltage stability and durability.
100% Solid Caps
Armour plated Biostar Technology, all the capacitors have been put with 100% Solid Capacitors, providing linger lifecycle, durability and stability for the crucial components.
BIOSTAR "GPU" Technology
BIOSTAR G.P.U (Green Power Utility) is a new function, it will enhance energy efficiency by disabling extra phases while CPU on light loading. It integrated a friendly GUI to monitor what's your CPU resourcing, response and optimized the power saving on your system. Such as Heavy 3D Gaming, Internet or MSN charting, G.P.U will always arrange the best power efficiency in your system.
Powered by ATI Radeon Graphics, DirectX 10 introduces detail-rich images and dynamic interactivity for playing the latest DirectX 10 games. AMD 790GX Chipset is designed up to 5200MT/s HyperTransport 3.0 (HT3.0) interface and PCI Express 2.0 x 16 graphics. It's enhanced AMD's latest AM3/AM2+ and multi-core CPUs to experience life like images and dynamic interactivity for the latest games, editing photos and videos for experiencing.
Dual Channel DDR3 - 1333
Delivering native support for DDR3 memory up to 1333MHz, TA790GX A3+ motherboards allow users to easily reach higher memory frequencies at lower voltages; achieving higher memory performance.
AMD HD! Experience
AMD's HD video solution presented a new era of HD content and HD-related products which will be a key factor of a new life-style. AMD desktop solution can provide a full HD experience with support for the latest and most demanding formats, including VC-1, MPEG-2 and H.264 on a mainstream PC. It let consumers enjoy a smooth HD viewing experience-less lag, stalling and dropped scenes-in the latest Blu-ray titles.AMD HD! Experience realizes a convergence of digital consumer electronics and PCs with HD peripherals.
ATI CrossFireX Technology
ATI CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Enabling game-dominating power, ATI CrossFireX technology enables two or more discrete graphics processors to work together to improve system performance. It supports up to four ATI Radeon HD graphics cards.
ATI Hybrid CrossFireX Technology
ATI Hybrid CrossFireX takes your gaming experience to the next level, ATI Hybrid CrossFireX boosts PC performance by enabling the AMD Chipset's integrated graphics processor and a discrete GPU (ATI Radeon HD 2400 Series ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series) to operate simultaneously with combined output to a single display for bliss display for blisteringly-fast frame rates.
Integrated HDMI with HDCP
On board HDMI connector allows full Video & Audio support via standard DVI output. Industry leading scores for High Definition video quality.
With 128MB Side-Port memory on board, it can accelerate 3D Gaming performance easily. Sideport memory is similar to onboard graphics memory buffer. When Enabled it, could be increase the 3D performance by another 10% or more.
Effortlessly update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering your OS. BIO-FLASHER is a convenient BIOS update tool. Just launch this tool and put the BIOS on USB Pen Driver before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS only in a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy diskette or other complicated flash utility.
BIO-ReLife Technology let you to resume crushed BIOS data from a USB flash Pen Driver that put the new BIOS file. This considerate BIOS utility can restore your system and far from the BIOS Crush situation.
Biostar offered 3 kind of over clocking settings (V6/V8/V12) that provided good, better, best O.C setting which turned in Biostar Labs. The motherboard features the Biostar T series Motherboards that allows users to conveniently load our preset BIOS settings. These BIOS settings giving users freedom to enjoy over clocking with simple instruction.
No more meddling with Power and Reset jumpers on the board. The Power and Reset buttons are built onboard. It is convenient for DIY users to test the board without short-circuiting the wrong pins.
No need to check any H/W installation error flurried. On board LED indicator will answer the question for user.
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99