Upgrading, managing and maintaining all of the components inside a computer can be a daunting task for both new builders and veterans alike. Over the years, computer hardware has advanced rapidly and as a result, monitoring software has become increasingly complex. CAM changes all of that as the first hardware monitoring software designed specifically to provide the best user experience possible. A beautifully simple interface combined with an interactive feature set provides an effortless approach to maintaining your computer.
Giving a modern refresh to antiquated monitoring methods, CAM offers the ability to sync your data to the cloud, allowing you to access your data and control CAM from anywhere using your mobile device. More than just a piece of software, CAM is a companion you can trust. With its all-encompassing approach to PC health, CAM actively monitors and tracks all of the important PC statistics ranging from network speeds, storage space, component temperatures, load usage over time and much more.
CAM also offers a proactive approach to PC health by notifying you of issues long before they become big problems. It is the first monitoring software to provide meaningful notifications in real-time about things such as suggested upgrades, critical issues, malfunctioning hardware and more. CAM is a big step in NZXT's long-term goal of contributing to the growth and development of the DIY building community. You can certainly expect big things to follow, perhaps sooner than you think!
For more information, visit this page
Latest News Posts
- iOS 9 might finally give real multitasking abilities to the iPad
- NSA wants to give you malware through mobile app stores
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- Jeremy Clarkson in first post Top Gear interview accepts some blame
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling