QNAP Systems, Inc. today announced the release of the Turbo NAS HS-210, a silent NAS with a revolutionary fanless architecture. Underneath the stylish and compact brushed metal aluminum body, the HS-210 is packed full of cutting-edge features and apps to meet day-to-day multimedia entertainment, file storage, backup and sharing needs.
The HS-210 allows users to enjoy files and media contents without unwanted background noise. With the set-top and fanless design, the new model features an innovative thermal design that intelligently dissipates heat, and is also eco-friendly with power saving features including hard disk standby modes, and power management scheduling options.
"The HS-210 does its job perfectly and quietly providing a perfect match especially for home theater enthusiasts and audiophiles looking to maximize their audiovisual experience," said Laurent Cheng, product manager of QNAP.
The HS-210 features the intuitive and app-oriented QTS 4.1 operating system that makes system operations and multimedia entertainment fully accessible and easy to use. Users can organize files & backups in one centralized location; sync files across computers, tablets & mobile devices, share files across different groups and communities; and access, manage & enjoy files on the go using tablets and smart phones with mobile apps Qfile, Qmusic, Qphoto, Qmanager and VMobile.
As a silent NAS for the living room, the HS-210 is perfect for creating a home media hub. By using the Photo Station, Music Station and Video Station, users can easily archive, manage and share all of their photo, music and video collections. The support of DLNA and AirPlay also allows users to enjoy a high quality TV experience. With these features and more, the HS-210 brings more fun to enrich home entertainment.
The QTS 4.1 also provides a trustworthy private cloud solution to run several brand-new applications, including the SocialLink Station: a Facebook and LinkedIn alternative but aims to provide social networking functions for secure and provide business use. Also included is the Notes Station which provides a secure and private alternative to Evernote to increase business operating efficiency, and more.
Users can also increase the functionalities of the HS-210 with QNAP's built-in App Center that provides various install-on-demand apps developed by QNAP and third-party developers, including backup/sync, business tools, content management, communications, download, entertainment and more. QNAP's development platform also allows developers to create various applications, adding even more value to the HS-210 and providing near-unlimited functionality for users.
HS-210: set-top design, 2-bay, 1.6 GHz CPU, 512 MB DDR3 RAM, SATA HDD/ SSD, hard drives hot-swappable, 2X USB 3.0, 1X Gigabit LAN port.
The new HS-210 Turbo NAS is now available.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines