Today, BitFenix presents two members of the new Colossus M Series: Colossus Mini-ITX and Colossus Micro-ATX. They are the latest creations from the BitFenix Design Lab, a continuation of the original Colossus line that delivers a premium compact housing with a futuristic yet clean style.
The Future is Bright
One look at this chassis makes it instantly recognizable as a member of the Colossus line. The bold lines and angles create an unmistakably futuristic look that's tempered by our signature luxurious SofTouch Surface Treatment.
Immediately catching the eye is the BitFenix LiteTrak lighting system, which enables a continuous streak of light that wraps around the front and sides of the case. Users will be able to not only select between red, blue, and green lighting, but also choose a pulse mode that cycles through each color while adding a pulsing effect - all with a simple push of a button. Best of all, LiteTrak is powered by a single SATA power connection from the front panel - no side panel power connections required!
The ODD bay and mesh ventilated front panel is cleverly concealed by the front door, and the I/O panel, which includes two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, is located on the side panel to maintain a clean look at all times.
The spacious interior offers two preinstalled 120 mm front and rear fans, and includes the option to install up to five 120 mm fans for extra cooling boost. Up to five 3.5" drives or seven 2.5" drives in total can be installed, or for those looking to run high-end graphics cards up to 330 mm, the 3 bay FlexCage can be easily removed. Colossus Mini-ITX supports installation of thick 240 mm radiators on the top or front, and the easily removable bottom dust filter prevents from dust accumulating dust inside the case over time. Colossus Mini-ITX is the perfect choice for enthusiasts who are looking for compact stylish case with excellent water cooling support and massive storage options.
Colossus Micro-ATX adds Micro-ATX motherboard compatibility, which means added expansion possibilities. The included bottom fan can be easily replaced with up to two 3.5" hard drives, and with the included removable storage rack, an additional two 3.5" HDDs or three 2.5" SSDs can be installed for excellent flexibility. The included magnetic heat shield prevents warm exhaust from the PSU from re-entering the case, and also looks great with its uniquely micro-textured surface. Users can also opt to install a single graphics card and a slim 240 mm water cooling radiator at the same time. Users who require added PCI-express expansion are going to love Colossus Micro-ATX.
BitFenix Colossus Mini-ITX and Colossus Micro-ATX will be available on store shelves in December.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook