Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced updates to its mainstream laptop line-up, including new Satellite and Qosmio laptops that are available starting on September 29, 2013.
"We really have created something for everyone here," said Carl Pinto, vice president of marketing, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "From the budget conscious consumer to the content creating guru to the gaming god, Toshiba's new Satellite and Qosmio laptops can handle virtually any consumer need, and thanks to their innovative and sleek designs, they'll look great doing it."
The Updated Line-Up Includes:
- Qosmio X Series: For gaming gods, mad multitaskers, and creative pros who want an enthusiast-class laptop, the 17.3-inch Qosmio X75 delivers the latest technologies for maximum performance. Refined, yet aggressive styling of the device will appeal to professionals and gamers alike. The laptop features the new 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor, quad memory slots, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M discrete graphics with Optimus technology and 3 GB of DDR5 video memory, and can be configured with a high performance 1 TB hybrid hard drive, an SSD Drive, or a 1.5 TB standard hard drive with the option of a second hard drive. The laptop is fully equipped for entertainment with a full HD display, Blu-ray Disc rewritable drive, quad Harman Kardon speakers and UltraHD output via HDMI. To complement the Qosmio X75's powerful features right out of the box, full versions of the #1 selling consumer photo and video editing software Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 software are included as well as $50 worth of credits that can be used toward the multiple award-winning game Hawken.
- Satellite P Series: Perfect for multimedia and power users who want premium performance and an unmatched entertainment experience with a touch of style, the Satellite P Series has been thoroughly modernized with near-Ultrabook thinness without sacrificing performance. Premium features include a Full HD 15.6-inch diagonal touchscreen display, frameless LED backlit keyboard, NVIDIA discrete graphics option, and the beautiful sound of Harman Kardon speakers with Slipstream port technology. Additional features include a new and improved USB Sleep & Charge for charging larger devices like tablets, speech recognition technology to control your laptop with your voice, and UltraHD output via HDMI.
- Satellite S Series: A true premium PC offering core performance and advanced features for entertainment and productivity, the Satellite S Series features powerful performance with an upscale design. The laptops have LED backlit keyboards, premium Harman Kardon speakers, and a sleek and slim brushed Aluminum design in Ice Silver. The new S Series feature powerful 4th generation Intel Core i5 or Core i7 processors with NVIDIA discrete graphics option or the new elite quad-core AMD A10 Accelerated Processing Unit. Available with 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD or HD and 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ displays with optional touchscreens, the laptops can be configured with up to 1 TB of storage and 16 GB of DDR3 memory.
- Satellite L Series: Thin, everyday PCs with comprehensive features and configurability, the Satellite L Series is now available with the latest 4th generation Intel Core processors or the elite AMD Accelerated Processing Unit. Featuring refined styling and near-Ultrabook thinness, Satellite L Series are packed with big 15.6-inch diagonal HD with touchscreen availability or 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ displays, rich audio with DTS Studio Sound, as well as improved USB 3.0 with high-power Sleep & Charge technology for charging larger devices like tablets, even if the laptop is off. The laptops can be configured with hard drives up to 1 TB and up to 8 GB of fast DDR3 memory.
- Satellite C Series: The popular Satellite C Series basic laptop family shares the same Skyline design found on higher-end Toshiba laptops. Available in 15.6- and 17.3-inch diagonal screen sizes, the C Series continues to provide an amazing value with full-size keyboards featuring 10-key numeric pads, hard drives up to 750 GB and up to 8 GB of DDR3 memory. Now featuring optional touchscreens with edge-to-edge glass, premium raised-tile keyboards and Toshiba's sleek Fusion Finish on select models, the laptops can be configured with the latest processors, including 4th generation Intel Core processors, the value Pentium 2020M processor as well as powerful Accelerated Processing Units from AMD including the quad-core A4 and A6 and value AMD E-Series processors.
Pricing and Availability
- The Qosmio X Series starts at $1,399.99 MSRP.
- The Satellite P Series starts at $799.99 MSRP.
- The Satellite S Series starts at $599.99 MSRP.
- The Satellite L Series starts at $529.99 MSRP.
- The Satellite C Series starts $359.99 MSRP.
The new Qosmio X Series and Satellite S Series, L Series and C Series laptops will be available at major retailers, e-tailers and direct from Toshiba at ToshibaDirect.com starting on September 29, 2013.
Latest News Posts
- New Fallout 4 mod lets you play as Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher 3
- Titanfall 2 getting a grounded, dirty and human single-player campaign
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance