ASUS today announced the X102BA, a compact and lightweight ultraportable laptop with a 10.1-inch 1366 x 768 display with 10-point multi-touch for responsive fingertip control with Windows 8. The X102BA also features the latest AMD A Series APU and comes bundled with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 for high-performance productivity, straight from the box.
The ASUS X102BA features cutting-edge multi-touch technology that surpasses the standards set by Microsoft for Windows 8. With a multi-touch digitizer that recognizes a contact point with a mere 5mm diameter, rather than the Microsoft recommendation of 9mm, the XB102BA offers much more sensitive touch input for precise applications, such as drawing and painting. The X102BA also features a large multi-touch touchpad with gesture support and a keyboard with keys perfectly calibrated for comfortable typing.
Geared for work and play
The ASUS X102BA is powered by an AMD A4-1200 1GHz dual-core APU with Radeon HD 8180 graphics that balances multi-tasking performance with energy efficiency. ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II technology with 'Instant on' provides users with a smartphone-like experience, thanks to a two-second resume from sleep time, over two weeks a standby time and automatic data backup in sleep mode when the battery level drops below 5%.
ASUS SonicMaster audio technology gives true-to-life sound, while ASUS Splendid display technology with four image presets ensures bright, vibrant color. The X102BA also features USB 3.0, 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. The X102BA is bundled with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 with full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
Latest News Posts
- Cybersecurity firm outs computer spying campaign from Lebanon
- Another look at the amazing Avexir Raiden series RAM from GGF LAN
- ESL announces CS:GO Pro League group draw - 8 teams, 2 groups
- Jay Z's Tidal online streaming music service has tough rivals
- Enter for your chance to win the new 12" Apple Macbook
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi