AMD today announced a double win at the International Public Relations Association's 2013 Golden World Awards. AMD was named winner in two categories for its PR campaign conceived for the launch of the AMD Radeon HD 7990 graphics card.
"These wins at the 2013 Golden World Awards underscore the AMD commitment to excellence in all aspects of business, from our technology products to our marketing and communications," said John Taylor, corporate vice president, Global Communications, AMD. "Just as AMD pioneers new possibilities in the realm of technology, we constantly innovate in the marketing and communications realm to more effectively and efficiently communicate with key stakeholders and the millions of people who use AMD products."
AMD Radeon HD 7990 graphics cards were launched in April 2013. As the world's fastest graphics card, this product represents AMD's pinnacle of achievement in providing top-of-the-industry graphics technology for gaming enthusiasts. Specific communications programs bringing this leadership and the attending benefits for enthusiasts to life were conceived and executed in the first half of 2013.
Recently, AMD also was shortlisted for four Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards and three PR News Platinum PR Awards for multiple marketing and PR campaigns. Earlier this year, AMD was recognized for innovative PR, social media and marketing at PR Daily's Digital PR and Social Media Awards.
The International Public Relations Association, based in London, UK, bestows awards upon companies and agencies across the globe for excellence in public relations. In its 21st year, the Golden World Awards recognizes the best public relations activities and campaigns across 30 categories.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition