AMD today announced a double win at the International Public Relations Association's 2013 Golden World Awards. AMD was named winner in two categories for its PR campaign conceived for the launch of the AMD Radeon HD 7990 graphics card.
"These wins at the 2013 Golden World Awards underscore the AMD commitment to excellence in all aspects of business, from our technology products to our marketing and communications," said John Taylor, corporate vice president, Global Communications, AMD. "Just as AMD pioneers new possibilities in the realm of technology, we constantly innovate in the marketing and communications realm to more effectively and efficiently communicate with key stakeholders and the millions of people who use AMD products."
AMD Radeon HD 7990 graphics cards were launched in April 2013. As the world's fastest graphics card, this product represents AMD's pinnacle of achievement in providing top-of-the-industry graphics technology for gaming enthusiasts. Specific communications programs bringing this leadership and the attending benefits for enthusiasts to life were conceived and executed in the first half of 2013.
Recently, AMD also was shortlisted for four Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards and three PR News Platinum PR Awards for multiple marketing and PR campaigns. Earlier this year, AMD was recognized for innovative PR, social media and marketing at PR Daily's Digital PR and Social Media Awards.
The International Public Relations Association, based in London, UK, bestows awards upon companies and agencies across the globe for excellence in public relations. In its 21st year, the Golden World Awards recognizes the best public relations activities and campaigns across 30 categories.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio