EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the newest addition to EK-SF3D line of Liquid Nitrogen evaporation coolers for extreme overclocking. EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO - UNI Adapter is a universal adapter plate that allows the installation of various cooling solutions to your Triple Point Module Adapters. Used in conjunction with up to four Module Adapters this unit allows extreme overclocking of virtually any (DDR-)SDRAM memory module (of any generation).
Pre-testing is the key to success in the world of extreme overclocking. With this adapter you can utilise your favorite phase change cooling unit, an old LN2 evaporator or your even a water cooled TEC (as shown on photo below) to bin your memory, as long as your cooler supports AMD S939/754 mouting hole pattern.
- pure electrolytic copper core with nickel plated finish
- standard AMD S754/939/940 mounting hole pattern (89mm)
- complete mounting mechanism with extra long 80mm M4 screws
- supports up to four EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO Module Adapters
- also compatible with EK-RAM Monarch Module Adapters
EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO - UNI Adapter is readily available for purchase (MSRP 20.95? incl. VAT) through EK Webshop and and Partner Reseller Network. Be sure to check out other products from EK Extreme line of products.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications