EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the newest addition to EK-SF3D line of Liquid Nitrogen evaporation coolers for extreme overclocking. EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO - UNI Adapter is a universal adapter plate that allows the installation of various cooling solutions to your Triple Point Module Adapters. Used in conjunction with up to four Module Adapters this unit allows extreme overclocking of virtually any (DDR-)SDRAM memory module (of any generation).
Pre-testing is the key to success in the world of extreme overclocking. With this adapter you can utilise your favorite phase change cooling unit, an old LN2 evaporator or your even a water cooled TEC (as shown on photo below) to bin your memory, as long as your cooler supports AMD S939/754 mouting hole pattern.
- pure electrolytic copper core with nickel plated finish
- standard AMD S754/939/940 mounting hole pattern (89mm)
- complete mounting mechanism with extra long 80mm M4 screws
- supports up to four EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO Module Adapters
- also compatible with EK-RAM Monarch Module Adapters
EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO - UNI Adapter is readily available for purchase (MSRP 20.95? incl. VAT) through EK Webshop and and Partner Reseller Network. Be sure to check out other products from EK Extreme line of products.
Latest News Posts
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- FDA approves the first drug to be 3D printed, arrives in 2016
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules