EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the newest addition to EK-SF3D line of Liquid Nitrogen evaporation coolers for extreme overclocking. EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO - UNI Adapter is a universal adapter plate that allows the installation of various cooling solutions to your Triple Point Module Adapters. Used in conjunction with up to four Module Adapters this unit allows extreme overclocking of virtually any (DDR-)SDRAM memory module (of any generation).
Pre-testing is the key to success in the world of extreme overclocking. With this adapter you can utilise your favorite phase change cooling unit, an old LN2 evaporator or your even a water cooled TEC (as shown on photo below) to bin your memory, as long as your cooler supports AMD S939/754 mouting hole pattern.
- pure electrolytic copper core with nickel plated finish
- standard AMD S754/939/940 mounting hole pattern (89mm)
- complete mounting mechanism with extra long 80mm M4 screws
- supports up to four EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO Module Adapters
- also compatible with EK-RAM Monarch Module Adapters
EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO - UNI Adapter is readily available for purchase (MSRP 20.95? incl. VAT) through EK Webshop and and Partner Reseller Network. Be sure to check out other products from EK Extreme line of products.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- Intel will be pushing eDRAM into its Iris and Iris Pro graphics
- Intel calls their new Skylake CPUs their 'best CPU ever'
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015