EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the newest addition to EK-SF3D line of Liquid Nitrogen evaporation coolers for extreme overclocking. EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO - UNI Adapter is a universal adapter plate that allows the installation of various cooling solutions to your Triple Point Module Adapters. Used in conjunction with up to four Module Adapters this unit allows extreme overclocking of virtually any (DDR-)SDRAM memory module (of any generation).
Pre-testing is the key to success in the world of extreme overclocking. With this adapter you can utilise your favorite phase change cooling unit, an old LN2 evaporator or your even a water cooled TEC (as shown on photo below) to bin your memory, as long as your cooler supports AMD S939/754 mouting hole pattern.
- pure electrolytic copper core with nickel plated finish
- standard AMD S754/939/940 mounting hole pattern (89mm)
- complete mounting mechanism with extra long 80mm M4 screws
- supports up to four EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO Module Adapters
- also compatible with EK-RAM Monarch Module Adapters
EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO - UNI Adapter is readily available for purchase (MSRP 20.95? incl. VAT) through EK Webshop and and Partner Reseller Network. Be sure to check out other products from EK Extreme line of products.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family