EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the newest addition to EK-SF3D line of Liquid Nitrogen evaporation coolers for extreme overclocking. EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO - UNI Adapter is a universal adapter plate that allows the installation of various cooling solutions to your Triple Point Module Adapters. Used in conjunction with up to four Module Adapters this unit allows extreme overclocking of virtually any (DDR-)SDRAM memory module (of any generation).
Pre-testing is the key to success in the world of extreme overclocking. With this adapter you can utilise your favorite phase change cooling unit, an old LN2 evaporator or your even a water cooled TEC (as shown on photo below) to bin your memory, as long as your cooler supports AMD S939/754 mouting hole pattern.
- pure electrolytic copper core with nickel plated finish
- standard AMD S754/939/940 mounting hole pattern (89mm)
- complete mounting mechanism with extra long 80mm M4 screws
- supports up to four EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO Module Adapters
- also compatible with EK-RAM Monarch Module Adapters
EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO - UNI Adapter is readily available for purchase (MSRP 20.95? incl. VAT) through EK Webshop and and Partner Reseller Network. Be sure to check out other products from EK Extreme line of products.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives