ASUS, a worldwide leader in high performance large screen displays, today announced the exclusive pre-order for the highly-anticipated PQ321Q True 4K UHD monitor. Starting July 1st, US consumers will be able to pre-order the world's first consumer 4K monitor through Newegg, Amazon, or TigerDirect at an introductory MSRP of $3,499 USD. The PQ321Q True 4K UHD Monitor, a desktop display with a stunning Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution, delivers a screen resolution equivalent to four Full HD displays combined. It has a 31.5-inch LED-backlit 4K Ultra HD display (140 pixels-per-inch) with a 16:9 aspect ratio, and supports 10-bit RGB 'deep color' for vibrant images with more natural transitions between hues.
Introducing Cutting-edge IGZO Panel Technology
The ASUS PQ321Q True 4K UHD Monitor uses cutting-edge Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide (IGZO) rather than traditional amorphous silicon for the active layer of its LCD panel. IGZO panels support much smaller transistors than amorphous silicon, enabling much smaller pixels. This allows the PQ321Q to have four times the amount of pixels compared to a 1920 x 1080 Full HD display. Despite the increase in pixels, the PQ321Q offers peace of mind by coming with a 30-day Zero Bright Dot warranty.
To ensure the ultimate visual experience, 176-degree wide viewing angles on both vertical and horizontal planes minimize onscreen color shift, while the 350cd/m² brightness rating and 8ms gray-to-gray response time ensure smooth, bright, and vibrant moving visuals. IGZO technology also gives reduced energy consumption compared to amorphous silicon and reduces bulk, maximizing your available space. At 35mm at its thickest point, the PQ321Q is not only the first True 4K UHD consumer monitor but also the thinnest available today.
Comprehensive Video Inputs for UHD Content
The ASUS PQ321Q True 4K UHD Monitor features DisplayPort and dual HDMI ports with Picture-by-Picture support. DisplayPort's Multi Stream Transport mode allows 60Hz refresh rates at 3840 x 2160 resolution using graphics cards from NVIDIA, AMD, and integrated video from 4th Generation Intel Core processors. Built-in 2W stereo speakers remove the need for additional desktop clutter and, in addition to being wall-mountable, the monitor stand offers full height, swivel, and tilt adjustments.
- Model: PQ321Q
- DISPLAY PANEL: 31.5" (80.1 cm), 3840x2160, IGZO WLED Backlit, 0.182mm Pixel Pitch
- DISPLAY COLORS: 1073.7 million colors /100% sRGB/80% NTSC CIE1976 / 72% NTSC CIE1931
- BRIGHTNESS: Min < 80cd/m2 Max: 350cd/m2
- CONTRAST RATIO: Native 800:1
- VIEWING ANGLE (CR ? 10): Horizontal: 176 / Vertical: 176
- RESPONSE TIME: 8ms (GTG)
- LOOK-UP TABLE: 14 bit LUT
- COLOR AND GAMMA: Standard, Vivid, and sRGB color modes. 18 levels of color temperature 3K-10K in 500K increments.
- 5 Gamma Modes: 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, Standard
- VIDEO I/O: DisplayPort 1.2, 2x HDMI 1.4, RS-232C
- AUDIO I/O: 2W x 2 stereo, 3.5mm In, 3.5mm Out (for HDMI and DP only)
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: 0 ~ 150mm / 0 - 5.9"
- PIVOT / SWIVEL / TILT: Swivel +45 to -45 / Tilt +25 to -5
- FEATURES: Picture-by-Picture, Screen/OSD Rotate, Kensington Lock
- VESA WALL MOUNT: 100mm x 100mm
- DIMENSION (WxHxD): 750 x 489 x 256 mm (with stand) / 29.5 x 19.2 x 10 inches (with stand)
- NET WEIGHT: 13Kg / 28.6lbs
- REGULATORY APPROVALS: UL/cUL, FCC, ICES, RoHS, WEEE, Windows 7 and 8 WHQL
- MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION: Operating ? 93W / Standby < 6W / Low Power < 1W
- ACCESSORIES: DisplayPort cable, Power Cord, RS-232C conversion cable, Warranty card, Cable Tie
- MSRP: $3,499 USD
Latest News Posts
- Project NanoXia, a German-designed desk with two high-end PCs inside
- TweakTown Deals: Father's Day Gift Guide
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015