TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the 2-Bay NAS Media Server Enclosure, model TN-200 -- a powerful entertainment and storage hub for your digital network.
DLNA certified Smart TVs, media players, and game consoles can automatically find and play multiple HD videos and music from the TN-200 simultaneously. An iTunes server provides the ability to share a massive iTunes library across your network. The TN-200 accepts two 3.5" SATA hard drives, sold separately, for a total storage capacity of up to 8 Terabytes. Additional storage can be added using a convenient USB share port. A Gigabit Ethernet port maintains a high speed connection to the network.
- 8 TB Total Storage: drives sold separately
- DNLA Certified
- iTunes Server: share a massive iTunes library across your network
- Backup Center: ensures zero data loss if one drive crashes
- Download Center: schedule downloads from popular sites
- One Touch USB Button: automatically backs up content from a USB device
- Advanced Energy Savings: create a weekly hibernation schedule
- Gigabit Port: A Gigabit LAN port optimizes transfer speeds through the network
- Remote Access: Access the TN-200 over the internet
Pricing and Availability
- TN-200 Availability: Currently available from online and retail partners
- TN-200 MSRP: $169.99
For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes