May 1st, 2013 -- Avid Thinker, LLC, a sales and marketing consulting firm, officially launched today. The firm specializes in assisting consumer electronics companies build global brands, create demand and develop global sales channels.
Avid Thinker is founded by Mr. Steve Lee, an industry veteran with over 15 years of experience in the global consumer electronics market. Mr. Lee recently served as Senior Vice President of Product Management and BU General Manager for power supplies at OCZ Technology Group (OCZ:NASDAQ).
Mr. Richard Hashim, one of the partners at Avid Thinker, was a key executive at Corsair Components. Corsair is a major consumer electronics manufacturer which grew from the start-up stage into a $500 million dollar global company during his tenure. Mr. Hashim has over 15 years of experience building global brands and designing and implementing highly successful global retail and e-tail channel penetration strategies for consumer electronic products.
"Avid Thinker is about helping companies deliver quality products and reach customers worldwide," said Steve Lee, founder and managing partner. "We work with clients understand their unique global market opportunity and then develop a comprehensive strategy and the precise activities needed to help them gain traction and be successful in the ever changing and complex consumer electronics marketplace. As a new company ourselves we are very excited about some of the clients we are working with. But we also see a lot of companies that we believe could certainly use our help building their companies, brands, products and sales."
Avid Thinker is an experienced full service sales and marketing consulting firm. The company provides professional sales representation, and customized marketing solutions that specialize in building global brands, creating market demand and developing global sales channels for consumer electronic products.
For more information on Avid Thinker and the services offered, please visit: http://www.avidthinker.com
Latest News Posts
- Quixel uses Unreal Engine 4 to showcase its surface capturing tech
- 'Adventure Time' movie on the way
- HP impresses with its new Spectre x360 13.3-inch convertible laptop
- The Division to feature 100-player 'Dark Zones', PvP, and so much more
- Game on for our 'Hunger Games: Mockingay' Blu-ray Giveaway
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop