May 1st, 2013 -- Avid Thinker, LLC, a sales and marketing consulting firm, officially launched today. The firm specializes in assisting consumer electronics companies build global brands, create demand and develop global sales channels.
Avid Thinker is founded by Mr. Steve Lee, an industry veteran with over 15 years of experience in the global consumer electronics market. Mr. Lee recently served as Senior Vice President of Product Management and BU General Manager for power supplies at OCZ Technology Group (OCZ:NASDAQ).
Mr. Richard Hashim, one of the partners at Avid Thinker, was a key executive at Corsair Components. Corsair is a major consumer electronics manufacturer which grew from the start-up stage into a $500 million dollar global company during his tenure. Mr. Hashim has over 15 years of experience building global brands and designing and implementing highly successful global retail and e-tail channel penetration strategies for consumer electronic products.
"Avid Thinker is about helping companies deliver quality products and reach customers worldwide," said Steve Lee, founder and managing partner. "We work with clients understand their unique global market opportunity and then develop a comprehensive strategy and the precise activities needed to help them gain traction and be successful in the ever changing and complex consumer electronics marketplace. As a new company ourselves we are very excited about some of the clients we are working with. But we also see a lot of companies that we believe could certainly use our help building their companies, brands, products and sales."
Avid Thinker is an experienced full service sales and marketing consulting firm. The company provides professional sales representation, and customized marketing solutions that specialize in building global brands, creating market demand and developing global sales channels for consumer electronic products.
For more information on Avid Thinker and the services offered, please visit: http://www.avidthinker.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications