May 1st, 2013 -- Avid Thinker, LLC, a sales and marketing consulting firm, officially launched today. The firm specializes in assisting consumer electronics companies build global brands, create demand and develop global sales channels.
Avid Thinker is founded by Mr. Steve Lee, an industry veteran with over 15 years of experience in the global consumer electronics market. Mr. Lee recently served as Senior Vice President of Product Management and BU General Manager for power supplies at OCZ Technology Group (OCZ:NASDAQ).
Mr. Richard Hashim, one of the partners at Avid Thinker, was a key executive at Corsair Components. Corsair is a major consumer electronics manufacturer which grew from the start-up stage into a $500 million dollar global company during his tenure. Mr. Hashim has over 15 years of experience building global brands and designing and implementing highly successful global retail and e-tail channel penetration strategies for consumer electronic products.
"Avid Thinker is about helping companies deliver quality products and reach customers worldwide," said Steve Lee, founder and managing partner. "We work with clients understand their unique global market opportunity and then develop a comprehensive strategy and the precise activities needed to help them gain traction and be successful in the ever changing and complex consumer electronics marketplace. As a new company ourselves we are very excited about some of the clients we are working with. But we also see a lot of companies that we believe could certainly use our help building their companies, brands, products and sales."
Avid Thinker is an experienced full service sales and marketing consulting firm. The company provides professional sales representation, and customized marketing solutions that specialize in building global brands, creating market demand and developing global sales channels for consumer electronic products.
For more information on Avid Thinker and the services offered, please visit: http://www.avidthinker.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4