May 1st, 2013 -- Avid Thinker, LLC, a sales and marketing consulting firm, officially launched today. The firm specializes in assisting consumer electronics companies build global brands, create demand and develop global sales channels.
Avid Thinker is founded by Mr. Steve Lee, an industry veteran with over 15 years of experience in the global consumer electronics market. Mr. Lee recently served as Senior Vice President of Product Management and BU General Manager for power supplies at OCZ Technology Group (OCZ:NASDAQ).
Mr. Richard Hashim, one of the partners at Avid Thinker, was a key executive at Corsair Components. Corsair is a major consumer electronics manufacturer which grew from the start-up stage into a $500 million dollar global company during his tenure. Mr. Hashim has over 15 years of experience building global brands and designing and implementing highly successful global retail and e-tail channel penetration strategies for consumer electronic products.
"Avid Thinker is about helping companies deliver quality products and reach customers worldwide," said Steve Lee, founder and managing partner. "We work with clients understand their unique global market opportunity and then develop a comprehensive strategy and the precise activities needed to help them gain traction and be successful in the ever changing and complex consumer electronics marketplace. As a new company ourselves we are very excited about some of the clients we are working with. But we also see a lot of companies that we believe could certainly use our help building their companies, brands, products and sales."
Avid Thinker is an experienced full service sales and marketing consulting firm. The company provides professional sales representation, and customized marketing solutions that specialize in building global brands, creating market demand and developing global sales channels for consumer electronic products.
For more information on Avid Thinker and the services offered, please visit: http://www.avidthinker.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni