Axiomtek announced PICO831, its extreme-compact Pico-ITX SBC designed to support the newest ultra low-power Intel Atom dual core processor N2800 1.86 GHz and N2600 1.6 GHz with the Intel NM10 Express chipset. The PICO831's compact size, ultra low power consumption, and high performance make it a perfect fit for space-limited and power saving environments. The system memory on PICO831 can support either 2 GB or 4 GB of DDR3, depending on the processor. Its onboard SATA-3Gb/s connector and optional SATA SSD meet storage requirements with ease.
Considering to the various demands and networking requests, the tiny embedded board comes with full-size and half-size PCI Express Mini Card slots. It also provides internal connectors for VGA, 18/24-bit single channel LVDS and a Gigabit Ethernet, and a flexible I/O pin-header that integrates audio, four of USB 2.0, two of COM, LED, and power on/off interfaces. This Pico-ITX form factor board offers an excellent solution for in-vehicle PCs, medical imaging, gaming, in-flight entertainment systems, industrial automation systems, and the portable devices.
"Our new PICO831 is a great choice for customers who need an embedded board for rich I/O, low power, and extreme small form factor. The thoughtful fanless design makes the platform more reliable, without dust or noise issues. Two PCI Express Mini card slots on the rear side provide flexible I/O expansions and meet networking requirements. Additionally, it requires only +5V DC supply input into work" said Michelle Mi, PM of Product Planning Division at Axiomtek.
Axiomtek's PICO831 comes with advanced connectivity including one RS-232/422/485, one RS-232, four USB 2.0, one Gigabit Ethernet, HD audio, VGA, 18/24-bit single channel LVDS, SATA-300 port, and full-size and half-size PCI Express Mini Card slots. To ensure reliable operation, the embedded single board computer supports watchdog timer and hardware monitoring features. The platform runs well with Windows 7 operating systems.
The lower power, compact PICO831 will be available around the beginning of May, 2013.
- Intel Atom processor N2800 (1.8 GHz)/ N2600 (1.6 GHz) dual core onboard
- Intel NM10 Express chipset
- 1 DDR3 SO-DIMM supports up to 2 or 4 GB memory capacity
- 4 USB 2.0, 2 COM, 1 Gigabit Ethernet, VGA, and 18/24-bit single channel LVDS supported
- One full-size PCI Express mini card slot and one half-size PCI Express mini card slot
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017