*Futuremark offers world's largest source of PC system comparison data *
*Online database reaches 30 million results on 10th anniversary of 3DMark *
*HELSINKI, FINLAND - JANUARY 15, 2009* - Futuremark® Corporation today
announced that its online database of 3DMark and PCMark benchmark
results has now topped 30 million records making it the world's largest
source of PC system comparison data.
Futuremark benchmarks are used by millions of gamers and hardware
enthusiasts from all around the world. The ORB, Futuremark's online
database of benchmark results, has been collecting scores since March
2001, and currently sees a new result added every 4 seconds on average.
For ten years, 3DMark has been an important part of PC performance
testing for consumers, press, OEMs and semiconductor companies allowing
architects, designers, gamers and overclockers to explore the limits of
hardware and software.
Tero Sarkkinen, CEO of Futuremark, said, "We're very proud to celebrate
10 years of our flagship product by reaching this milestone of 30
million results. The long lasting popularity of the 3DMark series comes
from providing a useful service to gamers who wish to optimize their
hardware. Instant access to over 30 million benchmark scores in the ORB
database gives them unprecedented power to search and compare their
gaming system to others."
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives