*Futuremark offers world's largest source of PC system comparison data *
*Online database reaches 30 million results on 10th anniversary of 3DMark *
*HELSINKI, FINLAND - JANUARY 15, 2009* - Futuremark® Corporation today
announced that its online database of 3DMark and PCMark benchmark
results has now topped 30 million records making it the world's largest
source of PC system comparison data.
Futuremark benchmarks are used by millions of gamers and hardware
enthusiasts from all around the world. The ORB, Futuremark's online
database of benchmark results, has been collecting scores since March
2001, and currently sees a new result added every 4 seconds on average.
For ten years, 3DMark has been an important part of PC performance
testing for consumers, press, OEMs and semiconductor companies allowing
architects, designers, gamers and overclockers to explore the limits of
hardware and software.
Tero Sarkkinen, CEO of Futuremark, said, "We're very proud to celebrate
10 years of our flagship product by reaching this milestone of 30
million results. The long lasting popularity of the 3DMark series comes
from providing a useful service to gamers who wish to optimize their
hardware. Instant access to over 30 million benchmark scores in the ORB
database gives them unprecedented power to search and compare their
gaming system to others."
Latest News Posts
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS