SteelSeries the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals and Wargaming, the award-winning online game developer, publisher and leader in the free-to-play MMO market, today announced their partnership and new product line-up for World of Tanks. Recognized as the first and only team-based, massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armored warfare, World of Tanks is one of the best known and played online games in Russia. Working with the Wargaming team, SteelSeries will be launching an official mouse and a series of mousepads designed to enhance gameplay.
"The SteelSeries and Wargaming teams have been working together now for more than two years during global industry events and campaigns, knowing that there was an opportunity for us to do more together. Today, we are proud to announce our official partnership and introduce the exclusive line-up of co-branded World of Tanks peripherals, specifically to players in Russia," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO.
"World of Tanks has become an eSports sensation reaching an incredible amount of players globally" said Victor Kislyi, Wargaming CEO. "With the great relationship we have with one of the most recognized global peripherals makers and supporters of eSports, it was just a matter of time before we introduced custom products with SteelSeries for World of Tanks that help our players take gaming experience to the next level."
The SteelSeries QcK Mousepad World of Tanks Edition features the official game logo and imagery from the game along with the recognized tagline, "Roll Out". Coming in early Q1 2013, the SteelSeries will also launch additional mousepads and the official World of Tanks gaming mouse. More information and mouse specification details will be revealed closer to launch date.
The SteelSeries QcK World of Tanks Edition Mousepad will be available in January at select retailers including, Eldorado (www.eldorado.ru), M.Video (www.mvideo.ru), GameZone (http://gzstore.ru/storesfull), MediaMarkt (www.mediamarkt.ru) and as per today available for pre-order at online retailers including http://www.ozon.ru, http://www.citilink.ru, http://www.clife.ru, http://www.es-gaming.ru, http://place4.pro/ and of course http://shop.worldoftanks.ru/. For more information on the official World of Tanks peripherals and upcoming events, please visit http://steelseries.com/wot and http://worldoftanks.com/.
Latest News Posts
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now