SteelSeries the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals and Wargaming, the award-winning online game developer, publisher and leader in the free-to-play MMO market, today announced their partnership and new product line-up for World of Tanks. Recognized as the first and only team-based, massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armored warfare, World of Tanks is one of the best known and played online games in Russia. Working with the Wargaming team, SteelSeries will be launching an official mouse and a series of mousepads designed to enhance gameplay.
"The SteelSeries and Wargaming teams have been working together now for more than two years during global industry events and campaigns, knowing that there was an opportunity for us to do more together. Today, we are proud to announce our official partnership and introduce the exclusive line-up of co-branded World of Tanks peripherals, specifically to players in Russia," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO.
"World of Tanks has become an eSports sensation reaching an incredible amount of players globally" said Victor Kislyi, Wargaming CEO. "With the great relationship we have with one of the most recognized global peripherals makers and supporters of eSports, it was just a matter of time before we introduced custom products with SteelSeries for World of Tanks that help our players take gaming experience to the next level."
The SteelSeries QcK Mousepad World of Tanks Edition features the official game logo and imagery from the game along with the recognized tagline, "Roll Out". Coming in early Q1 2013, the SteelSeries will also launch additional mousepads and the official World of Tanks gaming mouse. More information and mouse specification details will be revealed closer to launch date.
The SteelSeries QcK World of Tanks Edition Mousepad will be available in January at select retailers including, Eldorado (www.eldorado.ru), M.Video (www.mvideo.ru), GameZone (http://gzstore.ru/storesfull), MediaMarkt (www.mediamarkt.ru) and as per today available for pre-order at online retailers including http://www.ozon.ru, http://www.citilink.ru, http://www.clife.ru, http://www.es-gaming.ru, http://place4.pro/ and of course http://shop.worldoftanks.ru/. For more information on the official World of Tanks peripherals and upcoming events, please visit http://steelseries.com/wot and http://worldoftanks.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20