EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is working on a new water block for ASRock premium Z77 based motherboard Z77 Extreme11.
This water block will directly cool Intel Z77 PCH, PLX PEX series PCI-express lane splitter and the power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. Base of the water block will be made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top will be made of quality satin finish acrylic or POM Acetal material. More details will be disclosed through our social media websites during the upcoming month.
The water block will be available for purchase through EK Webshop & Partner Reseller Network by the end of January 2013.
Latest News Posts
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20