EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is working on a new water block for ASRock premium Z77 based motherboard Z77 Extreme11.
This water block will directly cool Intel Z77 PCH, PLX PEX series PCI-express lane splitter and the power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. Base of the water block will be made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top will be made of quality satin finish acrylic or POM Acetal material. More details will be disclosed through our social media websites during the upcoming month.
The water block will be available for purchase through EK Webshop & Partner Reseller Network by the end of January 2013.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact