Today MSI introduces the new 20 inch entertainment model, the Wind Top AE2031 comes with the world's advanced PC OS: Windows 8 is a totally new version of Windows. AE2031 creates entry level All-in-One PC value through completed mechanism design and value-added software allow you to connect social networks and embrace the colorful life. The MSI Wind Top AE2031 will be available in channel before the end of November.
Value Efficient Hardware
The Wind Top AE2031 is equipped with Intel's Dual Core 32nm processor, increasing performance while reducing power consumption. Their graphics processing units are integrated into the CPUs on the same chips, which provide higher graphics capabilities, smoother high-definition video playback, as well as greater daily computing experiences.
Compact with Windows 8
The MSI Wind Top AE2031 adopts with Windows 8 pre-installed is a totally new version of Windows than ever. Windows 8 breaks the traditional OS architecture of past Windows operating systems; whereas it applies a UI interface which allows users to interact with Windows 8 more instinctively and flexible.
Various Utilities in I/O ports: MSI Instant Display Technology
The Wind Top AE2031 is equipped with an HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) port which allows the units to be connected to a second monitor. They support dual-screen display and can also output the screen to a larger display device, such as a projector or a large-screen LCD TV, making the AE2031 more versatile and more efficient.
Even More Features to Get Excited About
- Intel Celeron Dual Core Processor
- LED Backlight
- Anti-Glare Display for Windows 8 Non Touch model
- MSI Instant Display Technology
- Support USB 3.0 with MSI SuperCharger
- SRS Premium Sound
- Lots of Apps pre-installed in Windows 8
Latest News Posts
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC