Today MSI introduces the new 20 inch entertainment model, the Wind Top AE2031 comes with the world's advanced PC OS: Windows 8 is a totally new version of Windows. AE2031 creates entry level All-in-One PC value through completed mechanism design and value-added software allow you to connect social networks and embrace the colorful life. The MSI Wind Top AE2031 will be available in channel before the end of November.
Value Efficient Hardware
The Wind Top AE2031 is equipped with Intel's Dual Core 32nm processor, increasing performance while reducing power consumption. Their graphics processing units are integrated into the CPUs on the same chips, which provide higher graphics capabilities, smoother high-definition video playback, as well as greater daily computing experiences.
Compact with Windows 8
The MSI Wind Top AE2031 adopts with Windows 8 pre-installed is a totally new version of Windows than ever. Windows 8 breaks the traditional OS architecture of past Windows operating systems; whereas it applies a UI interface which allows users to interact with Windows 8 more instinctively and flexible.
Various Utilities in I/O ports: MSI Instant Display Technology
The Wind Top AE2031 is equipped with an HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) port which allows the units to be connected to a second monitor. They support dual-screen display and can also output the screen to a larger display device, such as a projector or a large-screen LCD TV, making the AE2031 more versatile and more efficient.
Even More Features to Get Excited About
- Intel Celeron Dual Core Processor
- LED Backlight
- Anti-Glare Display for Windows 8 Non Touch model
- MSI Instant Display Technology
- Support USB 3.0 with MSI SuperCharger
- SRS Premium Sound
- Lots of Apps pre-installed in Windows 8
Latest News Posts
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- Apple appoints Jony Ive as the company's first Chief Design Officer
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Innodisk Showcasing Internet of Vehicles at Computex 2015
- Giada Announces 3.5" Fanless Embedded Board with Rich Connectivity for Industrial Control and Digital Signage - EN-N2807DL
- FSP Announces World's First Notebook Adapter/USB 3.0 Hub
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX