Today MSI introduces the new 20 inch entertainment model, the Wind Top AE2031 comes with the world's advanced PC OS: Windows 8 is a totally new version of Windows. AE2031 creates entry level All-in-One PC value through completed mechanism design and value-added software allow you to connect social networks and embrace the colorful life. The MSI Wind Top AE2031 will be available in channel before the end of November.
Value Efficient Hardware
The Wind Top AE2031 is equipped with Intel's Dual Core 32nm processor, increasing performance while reducing power consumption. Their graphics processing units are integrated into the CPUs on the same chips, which provide higher graphics capabilities, smoother high-definition video playback, as well as greater daily computing experiences.
Compact with Windows 8
The MSI Wind Top AE2031 adopts with Windows 8 pre-installed is a totally new version of Windows than ever. Windows 8 breaks the traditional OS architecture of past Windows operating systems; whereas it applies a UI interface which allows users to interact with Windows 8 more instinctively and flexible.
Various Utilities in I/O ports: MSI Instant Display Technology
The Wind Top AE2031 is equipped with an HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) port which allows the units to be connected to a second monitor. They support dual-screen display and can also output the screen to a larger display device, such as a projector or a large-screen LCD TV, making the AE2031 more versatile and more efficient.
Even More Features to Get Excited About
- Intel Celeron Dual Core Processor
- LED Backlight
- Anti-Glare Display for Windows 8 Non Touch model
- MSI Instant Display Technology
- Support USB 3.0 with MSI SuperCharger
- SRS Premium Sound
- Lots of Apps pre-installed in Windows 8
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon Pro 400 series finds a home with Apple
- Nintendo Switch may use USB Type-C for power
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications