Today MSI introduces the new 20 inch entertainment model, the Wind Top AE2031 comes with the world's advanced PC OS: Windows 8 is a totally new version of Windows. AE2031 creates entry level All-in-One PC value through completed mechanism design and value-added software allow you to connect social networks and embrace the colorful life. The MSI Wind Top AE2031 will be available in channel before the end of November.
Value Efficient Hardware
The Wind Top AE2031 is equipped with Intel's Dual Core 32nm processor, increasing performance while reducing power consumption. Their graphics processing units are integrated into the CPUs on the same chips, which provide higher graphics capabilities, smoother high-definition video playback, as well as greater daily computing experiences.
Compact with Windows 8
The MSI Wind Top AE2031 adopts with Windows 8 pre-installed is a totally new version of Windows than ever. Windows 8 breaks the traditional OS architecture of past Windows operating systems; whereas it applies a UI interface which allows users to interact with Windows 8 more instinctively and flexible.
Various Utilities in I/O ports: MSI Instant Display Technology
The Wind Top AE2031 is equipped with an HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) port which allows the units to be connected to a second monitor. They support dual-screen display and can also output the screen to a larger display device, such as a projector or a large-screen LCD TV, making the AE2031 more versatile and more efficient.
Even More Features to Get Excited About
- Intel Celeron Dual Core Processor
- LED Backlight
- Anti-Glare Display for Windows 8 Non Touch model
- MSI Instant Display Technology
- Support USB 3.0 with MSI SuperCharger
- SRS Premium Sound
- Lots of Apps pre-installed in Windows 8
Latest News Posts
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- UNICEF launches Kid Power campaign utilizing wearables
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi