Today MSI introduces the new 20 inch entertainment model, the Wind Top AE2031 comes with the world's advanced PC OS: Windows 8 is a totally new version of Windows. AE2031 creates entry level All-in-One PC value through completed mechanism design and value-added software allow you to connect social networks and embrace the colorful life. The MSI Wind Top AE2031 will be available in channel before the end of November.
Value Efficient Hardware
The Wind Top AE2031 is equipped with Intel's Dual Core 32nm processor, increasing performance while reducing power consumption. Their graphics processing units are integrated into the CPUs on the same chips, which provide higher graphics capabilities, smoother high-definition video playback, as well as greater daily computing experiences.
Compact with Windows 8
The MSI Wind Top AE2031 adopts with Windows 8 pre-installed is a totally new version of Windows than ever. Windows 8 breaks the traditional OS architecture of past Windows operating systems; whereas it applies a UI interface which allows users to interact with Windows 8 more instinctively and flexible.
Various Utilities in I/O ports: MSI Instant Display Technology
The Wind Top AE2031 is equipped with an HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) port which allows the units to be connected to a second monitor. They support dual-screen display and can also output the screen to a larger display device, such as a projector or a large-screen LCD TV, making the AE2031 more versatile and more efficient.
Even More Features to Get Excited About
- Intel Celeron Dual Core Processor
- LED Backlight
- Anti-Glare Display for Windows 8 Non Touch model
- MSI Instant Display Technology
- Support USB 3.0 with MSI SuperCharger
- SRS Premium Sound
- Lots of Apps pre-installed in Windows 8
Latest News Posts
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines