Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware and software, today announced the Open Beta release of Razer Game Booster, an award-winning optimization software that streamlines PC gaming performance. Razer Game Booster is the latest evolution of the CNET Editor five-star-rated IObit Game Booster software, an immensely popular precursor that has been downloaded more than 100 million times. Users can try the Open Beta at no charge here.
Tens of thousands of users were granted closed beta access to Razer Game Booster in September and much of the submitted feedback was incorporated into the latest version. Among its many features, the program now supports several additional languages, allowing for users around the world to give their games a boost.
The software includes the following features:
Focus in on your game by temporarily shutting down unnecessary functions and applications, concentrating all of your resources purely on gaming. Applications shut down prior to gaming are restored when user exits the game.
Simplify the process of setting up your PC's performance by conveniently providing you with the option to tweak, defrag, or update any outdated drivers.
A bonus feature where you can show off your skills, create tutorials, and more, with the ability to record real-time audio/video and capture screenshots.
Razer did extensive research and testing in partnership with IObit during the development of Razer Game Booster, improving and updating features to bring about the most intuitive and powerful application possible. The software conveniently stores all games under one hub, and provides a unique boosting feature that enhances the functions of a PC for maximum game performance.
"We got tremendously positive feedback from our initial Razer Game Booster testers and we're happy to welcome everyone to experience the award-winning software to optimize their systems and enhance gameplay," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, president of Razer USA. "This is just another step in providing the best gaming experience possible to the community and our dedicated fans."
Latest News Posts
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams