Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware and software, today announced the Open Beta release of Razer Game Booster, an award-winning optimization software that streamlines PC gaming performance. Razer Game Booster is the latest evolution of the CNET Editor five-star-rated IObit Game Booster software, an immensely popular precursor that has been downloaded more than 100 million times. Users can try the Open Beta at no charge here.
Tens of thousands of users were granted closed beta access to Razer Game Booster in September and much of the submitted feedback was incorporated into the latest version. Among its many features, the program now supports several additional languages, allowing for users around the world to give their games a boost.
The software includes the following features:
Focus in on your game by temporarily shutting down unnecessary functions and applications, concentrating all of your resources purely on gaming. Applications shut down prior to gaming are restored when user exits the game.
Simplify the process of setting up your PC's performance by conveniently providing you with the option to tweak, defrag, or update any outdated drivers.
A bonus feature where you can show off your skills, create tutorials, and more, with the ability to record real-time audio/video and capture screenshots.
Razer did extensive research and testing in partnership with IObit during the development of Razer Game Booster, improving and updating features to bring about the most intuitive and powerful application possible. The software conveniently stores all games under one hub, and provides a unique boosting feature that enhances the functions of a PC for maximum game performance.
"We got tremendously positive feedback from our initial Razer Game Booster testers and we're happy to welcome everyone to experience the award-winning software to optimize their systems and enhance gameplay," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, president of Razer USA. "This is just another step in providing the best gaming experience possible to the community and our dedicated fans."
Latest News Posts
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines