Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware and software, today announced the Open Beta release of Razer Game Booster, an award-winning optimization software that streamlines PC gaming performance. Razer Game Booster is the latest evolution of the CNET Editor five-star-rated IObit Game Booster software, an immensely popular precursor that has been downloaded more than 100 million times. Users can try the Open Beta at no charge here.
Tens of thousands of users were granted closed beta access to Razer Game Booster in September and much of the submitted feedback was incorporated into the latest version. Among its many features, the program now supports several additional languages, allowing for users around the world to give their games a boost.
The software includes the following features:
Focus in on your game by temporarily shutting down unnecessary functions and applications, concentrating all of your resources purely on gaming. Applications shut down prior to gaming are restored when user exits the game.
Simplify the process of setting up your PC's performance by conveniently providing you with the option to tweak, defrag, or update any outdated drivers.
A bonus feature where you can show off your skills, create tutorials, and more, with the ability to record real-time audio/video and capture screenshots.
Razer did extensive research and testing in partnership with IObit during the development of Razer Game Booster, improving and updating features to bring about the most intuitive and powerful application possible. The software conveniently stores all games under one hub, and provides a unique boosting feature that enhances the functions of a PC for maximum game performance.
"We got tremendously positive feedback from our initial Razer Game Booster testers and we're happy to welcome everyone to experience the award-winning software to optimize their systems and enhance gameplay," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, president of Razer USA. "This is just another step in providing the best gaming experience possible to the community and our dedicated fans."
Latest News Posts
- Comcast offers fiber to a US city after suing it for making its own
- Eve opens up donations of in-game currency towards Nepal aid
- PAYDAY 2 just released its 21st DLC - 'The Butcher's Western Pack'
- The new Force Awakens trailer with a terrible twist - Jar Jar Binks
- David Goldberg, cheif executive of SurveyMonkey passes away
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Crucial C300 and M4 dont work together on Asrock Z68 Extreme4en3
- Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming-3 RAM problem with Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP
- Gigabyte GA-Z97-UD5H-BK: What changes for revision 1.2?
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports
- PLEX for GOOD - Nepal Earthquake Relief
- The 21st DLC for PAYDAY 2, "The Butcher's Western Pack" launched on Steam April 30th
- COUGAR celebrates first year in Gaming Peripherals, announces exciting future