Leading mainboard and graphics card maker MSI is now offering the full version of the latest "Assassin's Creed III" game for download with every GTX 650 Ti graphics card (N650TI PE 1GD5/OC and N650Ti-1GD5/OC). The new game from Ubisoft has been for three years in development. The new game engine delivers revolutionary visual effects, realistic character models and advanced computer AI to take the Assassin's Creed series to new and stunning heights. Assassin's Creed III is set against the American War of Independence. History takes a different turn here with all new heroes, a wide array of gaming elements and life like scenery.
When combined with the extraordinary performance of the GTX 650 TI, the player can take the role of a master assassin and fight their way through the revolutionary battlefields. Along the way, they will witness the truth behind the conspiracy of the American War of Independence, explore the realistic Colonial world within the game and experience the smooth combat effects.
Free Assassin's Creed III with Selected MSI Graphics Cards
Starting today, every GTX 650 Ti graphics card will include a free serial number that allows gamers to download the full version of Assassin's Creed III. With support for the latest DirectX 11 technology and NVIDIA TXAA anti-aliasing technology, the MSI GTX 650 Ti graphics greatly improves the level of detail in games to maximize the tension and excitement.
For more event information, please visit: http://event.msi.com/vga/2012/ac3/
The event is valid worldwide with the exception of China and Japan. Sales may vary depending on the region.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card