Leading mainboard and graphics card maker MSI is now offering the full version of the latest "Assassin's Creed III" game for download with every GTX 650 Ti graphics card (N650TI PE 1GD5/OC and N650Ti-1GD5/OC). The new game from Ubisoft has been for three years in development. The new game engine delivers revolutionary visual effects, realistic character models and advanced computer AI to take the Assassin's Creed series to new and stunning heights. Assassin's Creed III is set against the American War of Independence. History takes a different turn here with all new heroes, a wide array of gaming elements and life like scenery.
When combined with the extraordinary performance of the GTX 650 TI, the player can take the role of a master assassin and fight their way through the revolutionary battlefields. Along the way, they will witness the truth behind the conspiracy of the American War of Independence, explore the realistic Colonial world within the game and experience the smooth combat effects.
Free Assassin's Creed III with Selected MSI Graphics Cards
Starting today, every GTX 650 Ti graphics card will include a free serial number that allows gamers to download the full version of Assassin's Creed III. With support for the latest DirectX 11 technology and NVIDIA TXAA anti-aliasing technology, the MSI GTX 650 Ti graphics greatly improves the level of detail in games to maximize the tension and excitement.
For more event information, please visit: http://event.msi.com/vga/2012/ac3/
The event is valid worldwide with the exception of China and Japan. Sales may vary depending on the region.
Latest News Posts
- The ESEA $200,000 CS:GO finals are on now
- Thermaltake Australia flies down modder for watercooling series
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives