German software manufacturer Ashampoo has done their homework and already tested and certified various software applications for Windows 8 compatibility weeks before the official Windows 8 release. This makes Ashampoo one of the first companies to ensure full compatibility with the next version of Windows for the majority of applications.
"Being a gold-certified Microsoft partner, we wanted to waste no time readying our software for the coming generation of Windows. It is of utmost importance to us, to take this step now to provide a seamless migration experience to Windows 8 for our customers." says Sebastian Schwarz, CEO of Ashampoo.
The following applications have already been Windows 8 certified:
- Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 (Version 11.0.4)
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 (Version 9.04.31)
- Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 (Version 10.1.3)
- Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 5 (Version 5.1.2)
- Ashampoo GetBack Photo (Version 1.0.1)
- Ashampoo Music Studio 4 (Version 4.0.1)
- Ashampoo UnInstaller 4 (Version 4.3.0)
- Ashampoo Video Styler (Version 1.0.1)
- Ashampoo HDD Control 2 (Version 2.1.0)
- Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 (Version 2.0.0)
- Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD 2 (Version 2.0.5)
- Ashampoo Snap 5 (Version 5.1.5)
- Up to speed with every development stage of Windows 8
As a participant of the Windows 8 pre-release program that grants partners insights into the development process, Ashampoo was in constant touch with Microsoft and briefed about every aspect of Windows development. Even at an early stage, Ashampoo pioneered Windows 8 development by providing Ashampoo ImageFX, an image effects tool that relies on the new UI toolkit. This application was one of the first third-party Windows 8 programs during the Windows 8 beta phase. Also, with Ashampoo Burning Studio 11, Ashampoo has already claimed its' spot in the Windows 8 store.
Heavy discounts at the release of Windows 8
The software company will offer huge discounts for all above-listed Windows 8 certified applications to make the transition to the next generation of Windows as lucrative as possible. With 80% discounts, machines may be equipped for all major computing tasks at little expense. You will find further details here.