Great news for the gamer who wants to enjoy high-end gaming sound, but doesn't want a headset for each gaming device. Sennheiser's new universal gaming headset, the U 320 conquers all devices and offer great sound on every platform.
The average age of gamers today is 25 and 'mature gamers' play on console more than they play on PC. That is why Sennheiser created the U 320 to offer them a consistent high-quality sound experience on every platform. So, if the kids are busy on the Xbox, they can just plug the headset into a Mac, PC or PS3 and enjoy time alone without disturbing others.
The U 320 is born out of Sennheiser's 65-year experience pursuing the perfect sound, and is designed to emphasize the different types of distinctive gaming sounds. The sound spectrum of the U 320 is superbly amplified, resulting in the legendary Sennheiser sound, and the bass boost is easily adjusted to fit your need for clear explosions, crashes or background music.
Comfort keeps the game on
Thanks to great comfort, the U 320 is wearable for as long as a gamer wants to enjoy the getaway from everyday life. The open-acoustic design helps keep a cool head, and the soft-padded unique CircleFlex design ensures that the ear pads adjust automatically, making the game experience a comfortable thrill.
"The U 320 ensures the best conditions for enjoying your favourite game. We've worked hard to develop a consistent sound, regardless of the platform, and believe that our efforts will contribute to players everywhere enjoying a better sound experience," says Product Manager Christian Ern of Sennheiser Communications.
The pro noise-canceling microphone reduces ambient noise for crystal-clear conversations with fellow players and friends, and allows the player to mute the microphone by simply raising the boom arm. Adjusting the dual volume control on the cable is just as easy, and the side tone switch monitors the voice while playing.
The U 320 multi platform gaming headset will be available worldwide at a recommended retail price of 129 from September 2012.
Just like the rest of Sennheiser's products, the U 320 is built to last and. It therefore comes with Sennheiser's two-year worldwide warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio