The EVGA SuperNOVA NEX1500 Classified is the ultimate enthusiast power supply. Designed to support the toughest hardware, the EVGA NEX1500 Classified supports ground-breaking new features like SuperNOVA enthusiast software control, Overclock Mode that increases the maximum power output up to 1650W*, and fully modular, individually sleeved cables.
You can also count on EVGA to provide the utmost reliability and performance, with 100% Japanese capacitors and a durable ball bearing fan. The NEX1500 Classified is designed from start to finish to be the best choice for today's most demanding high-end computers. Get to the next level with the EVGA NEX1500 Classified Power Supply.
Trust EVGA to label all of our power supplies in Continuous Power, the steady power a PSU can output continuously, rather than the amount delivered at its short-lived peak.
Exclusive SuperNOVA software allows you to monitor voltage, current drawn on each rail, power used, efficiency, as well as enabling you to change the fan profile and even adjust the +12V rail.
Single OR Multiple 12V Rails
No longer will you have to toil over the decision of choosing a single or multiple rail PSU; the NEX1500 Classified lets you switch modes as you please.
Fully Modular, Individually Sleeved
EVGA delivers the highest quality cables possible, with individually sleeved cables and a fully modular design for optimal cable management and the best looks.
- SuperNOVA, exclusive power supply control and monitoring software
- Control and adjust +12V voltage for maximum overclocking potential
- Switch between single or multiple rails for ultimate control
- Overclock mode allows PSU to deliver up to 1650W with 230VAC input
- Unbeatable 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- 80PLUS Gold certification pending, with up to 90% efficiency under typical loads
- Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Individually Sleeved Cables for outstanding looks and cable management
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- NVIDIA SLI Certified
- Sanyo Denki Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- 1x 24pin ATX
- 2x 8pin EPS12V
- 3x 6pin PCIe
- 16x 6+2pin PCIe
- 12x SATA
- 8x Molex
- 2x Floppy
The SuperNOVA NEX1500 Classified Power Supply is priced at US $449.99. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1080 features ACX 3.0 cooling, and more
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards