Hauppauge Digital, Inc., the world's leading developer and manufacturer of TV tuners and HD video recorders, has launched their latest high definition video game recorder, HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition at the Gamescom, Cologne, Germany. HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition will have a list price of £159.99 and features high definition HDMI and Component video recording up to 1080p/30, plus HDMI 'no delay pass-through' so gamers can record their game play while playing on a TV monitor.
The HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition is a complete kit for gamers who want to record their Sony PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 game-play in high definition. HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition has near perfect video quality and records HD video from either HDMI or Component video at up to 1080p/30. Gamers can share their best video game-play with friends on YouTube by using the included Showbiz application to record and then upload videos to YouTube. HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition allows any user to produce their own video movies from their game-play. All cables necessary to record game-play, including HDMI in and out cables plus a special PS3 Component video cable are included.
The best HD game recorder yet
HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition includes a pro-quality HD video encoder so gamers will get the best video quality when they record game play. All recordings are in H.264, which is the video format used to make HD Blu-ray discs. To make installation easy, HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition has "no delay" HDMI pass-through. This means that gamers can connect HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition between their game console and a HD TV set using HDMI and play their games on the HD TV set live without any delay.
HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition comes with Arcsoft ShowBiz, which has a record and YouTube upload button to make posting game recordings onto YouTube easy.
Latest News Posts
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs